Chapter 5 - Part 4 - The Holy Knights

Necros asked the person to give him as many quests as possible. He was going to split the quests. Fay would do 3, Astrid would do 3 and he would handle 4.

"Let me see. Bronze plate? Hmm. Here."

"Thanks."
He handed out 3 to Fay and 3 to Astrid. "Complete these and come back before dark."

They nodded and left. Necros left as well.

As he was going to leave the Guild, a man stopped him.
"My, my. What do we have here?"

Necros turned around. It was a blond haired man wearing a white knight's outfit. He has glowing blue eyes and was looking down on Necros.

He was a head taller than Necros. "Hm?" Necros said as he looked up at the man.

"A new comer? Let me introduce myself. I am Saphire. The strongest adventurer in this guild. I am level 89."

"Woah. Alright. I'm gonna leave now." Necros said with no surprise in his tone. Saphire looked at him with beady eyes and smiled. "Go ahead."

"Thanks." He said as he left.

Saphire stared at him as he left and had a stupid smirk. "Take out the ogres terrorizing the farms nearby. Reward 200G. Eh.." He walked towards the farm and looked around. There was no ogres anywhere. "What?"

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion that was heard by Necros near the farm. He ran there and found 10 Ogres dead. On their bodies, stood a man with a cowboy hat. He also wore a bandanna and had two revolvers on his hand.

The man took notice of Necros. "Hm? What do you need?"
"Oh. Nothing. I actually came here to kill the Ogres but seems like it's not needed."
"Haha. Sorry. I just need a shit ton of kills to level up."

Necros had noticed he was a gunslinger. A class that utilizes magic and guns. The man should be able to shoot highly charged shots that penetrate almost anything. "Well. If you ever need me, come find me at the castle."

"Castle? Alright then."

The man walked off while spinning his revolver. "Odd." As he was thinking of the gunslinger, he heard screams coming from the Kingdom. He ran there as fast as he could.

There was a huge undead standing before the gates. It was at least 40m tall.

"Appraisal."

Species : Undead
Level : 60
Age : 100+

He jumped infront of the undead and punched the head off. It did not die and just picked up its head. It swung it's sword against Necros. He managed to dodge it but he was still thinking of how to beat this undead.

"Punching your limbs don't work huh? I'll just grind you to dust till you can't regenerate then."
Necros said as he summoned one of his main weapons, Knuckles.

He rapidly punched the undead down into the ground. It was turned into dust. A few of the citizens thanked him. As he was getting praised, a tall man wearing a white suit thanked him. "Would you like to meet our king? I am certain he would be pleased to meet such a strong young man."

"Yea. I got some questions too." He replied politely.