Chapter 7 - Arsenal's Power

Hello... my friend is using this account to write an isekai story too. Would appreciate if you check her story out..

Its on this account as well..

Thank you.

______________________

Necros lifted his finger up to the sky. In a short while, a huge beam of light dropped on the dragon. It was crushing the dragon under pressure but it overcame the pressure and swung its fist against Necros.

"Fay, spam your passive arrows and Astrid, boost her arrows."

They nodded. Fay took her bow out and shot around 300 arrows per second. It was her passive ability. Astrid was boosting her damange and strength at the same time.

The Dragon was still strong and kept shooting fire balls at them. The fire balls were not normal and had a suprisingly, wide range. "Hot!" Necros said as the fire had burnt his legs. This was High leveled fire, which was strong enough to damage players by a lot.

Arsenal shot the ground and flew above the dragon. "Charge shot!"
He yelled as he released an entire barrel of bullets on the dragon. It charged up for about 5 seconds before releasing a huge ray of bullets that pushed the Dragon to the ground.

The dragon was not done yet. It roared and flew into the sky. 
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!"

It generated a fire ball that was a bit bigger than himself. "Get into the cave now!" Necros yelled. Everyone entered a tiny cave that was a little low in the ground. "Wall of rocks!" Fay said and a bunch of rock covered the entrance of the cave.

The Dragon released the fire ball downwards. It shook the ground and burnt almost all the surroundings. The pressure pushed against the rock but Necros was holding the rock back.  

"Ouch!" He said as he let go of the rock. It was hot. It was melting.

"It's melting!" Arsenal warned them. They all broke the rock and jumped out.  The area surrounding them had been reduced to nothing but ashes. 

"Leave it to me.. I'll use all my energy and health to kill this thing." Arsenal said.

"What?!"

"I developed an ability that lets me used all my MP and all my Health, just to generate a blast that can one shot level 100 players. However i'll be on 1HP after this attack and i will fall unconscious. I'm counting on you to carry me."

Arsenal said and flew above the dragon again.

The dragon looked up at Arsenal and generated the same fireball that reduced everything to ash. Arsenal was charging his shot. It took around 10 seconds before a large ball of energy appeared above his gun.

"The End!" He yelled as he shot the energy ball at the dragon. The dragon shot its fireball as well. It collided. Arsenal screamed as he continued to pour his energy and health into the ball of energy. It slowly overtook the dragon's ball and soon enough crushed the dragon.

Necros and the others were also caught up in the attack but did not receive as much damage due to how far they were.

When the smoke cleared up, the dragon was dead. There was no trace of the dragon. "Arsenal!" Necros yelled as he walked over to help him.

Arsenal was unconscious and did not respond.

"Shit. Hang on. We're almost at the kingdom of Librain."

He said and carried Arsenal on his back. "Astrid, heal him." Astrid nodded and did as instructed. Necros raised his hand and motioned a move forward hand sign.

A group of adventurers that could be seen at least 400m away, started walking as well as he did that.

"Nice. I can already see the five dying.." Necros said as he walked.