Chapter 2 - Part 3 - A Team

Necros's POV
What the hell.. I know I said I would do this for 400 silver but..
This is too much!!

There was over a hundred sick patients laying on the floor. They were gravely sick and looked like corpses.
Their hair was grey, skinny and had pale white skin.

"Can you do something? Uh.."
"Necros. That's my name. I'll try."

I knelt down infront of an old woman. She was barely moving and her breathing was slow.

I extended my arm out and used fast heal on her. She was suddenly feeling better and woke up.

"Amazing!" The chief exclaimed.
"Don't celebrate yet." I was still concerned.
About a minute passed before she was sick again.

As I thought. Fast heal only removes the plague for a minute or so..

"Full heal."
The lady was back up again and this time, the villagers waited 5 minutes. She was still fine.

"Huh. I guess this works but it used MP. I'm sorry but I can't do this all day. I'm going to find the source of the plague. Wait for me."
I was lying of course. I could heal all of them but it would waste my MP. My MP is not worth wasting on these people.  However if I stay here, I continue to get free food for one night so..

The village chief interrupted my thoughts.

"Sir Necros, we will dispatch our finest warriors and support to go with you."
"No, it's fine. Reall-"
They kept interrupting me and insisted that their people should follow me.

I gave in.

"I'll leave first thing tommorow."
I sat down on my bed and looked at a map. The tent was a small space. It was in the middle of the village and had enough space for one person.

"This sucks.."
I marked and trailed the route to my castle. "Well. I already know where it is. Guess I'll sleep and get rid of the plague. This plague is not normal.. if it was a normal plague, it would have been healed fully by fast heal."

I went to sleep without much worry.
When I woke up, I walked out of the tent. I bumped my head against the tent and it collapsed.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot I was 6ft2 now.. Who knew being tall would be a problem?"

The chief introduced me to his best warriors.
"This is Ku, she is a demi-human but skilled in the sword. She is a great front liner too."

I nodded.

"This is Sakato. He is a great back line helper and support."

"This is Kamisato. He is a great far range attacker. He would be helpful if there is handful of enemies."

"Great. We're leaving when it hits 12. Sharp." I said and left. I wanted to deal with this fast.