Chapter 6 - Part 5 - The Dragon

Hello ( '-') Before the book starts, I just want to say thanks for reading this book! 
The recent chapters I wrote were kind of boring in my opinion and rushed, that was because I did not know how to continue the story..! I took a few weeks off to think of ideas and now I'm trying to build the story up!

I also noticed my book has been famous lately. I don't know why though. It's a pretty bad book I wrote because I was bored.

It went from 2.8k to 4.9k Reads in a week! But enough about all that. 

I need some suggestions.

Question 1) Should I quit writing this book and start a completely different series where the main character is not OP?

Question 2) Should I make the 5 who killed Necros, aware of him coming for them?

Question 3) Should I kill off some of the NPCs? I feel like there's too many of them. I got too greedy writing this story.

Thanks! Anyways.. Let's Begin

(=3=)--b

________________________________________________________________________________

Necros and Arsenal were walking through a huge forest. Without warning Arsenal, Necros looked back to see if the group were still following him. He was relieved to see his NPCs following him from afar.

"Good." He though.

"Wait. Stop walking." Arsenal said. "??"
Arsenal slowly backed away from the cave that was in front of them. They did not see the cave and just walked right up to the cave. 

"Slowly.. Back away.." Arsenal said while backing up as slow as he could.

Necros heard something coming from the cave.

"Grrr..." It was growling from a beast. Seems like it was sleeping. "Alright.."
They both slowly backed up. As they were backing up, a kid from a nearby village ran towards some flowers that were located right next to the cave.

"WOW! I CAN GIVE THESE TO MOM! SHE'LL LOVE IT!" He said loudly with a happy voice.

The Beast in the cave suddenly stopped growling. The hill which was where the cave was, started shaking. The kid fell down as the beast destroyed the hill. It was a dragon. A rare one.

It was a Dayrage Dragon. Only level 100 players could defeat these in game. It looked at the kid in front of the cave.

"Ahh! Help me!!" The kid yelled as the dragon looked at him.

As he turned to ran, the dragon grabbed the boy and ate him. 
Arsenal looked in disgust and took his revolvers out.

"Guess we got no choice then. Call in your team."

"Message." Necros said as he closed his eyes.

'Come help us. Only Astrid and Fay. He does not know about the others yet.'

'Yes, Master.'

Fay and Astrid jumped into the fight.

Fay rapidly shot arrows at it. It barely grazed the dragon. Astrid used [God of Thunder]. A huge lightning bolt came down on the dragon but barely damaged the dragon.

"Crap!" 

The Dragon swung its tail towards Necros. He dodged it barely. "Summon, Dark Demon!"
A Dark demon that was half the size of the dragon, appeared. It started fighting the dragon with all it's strength.

"We need to get back a little bit. We don't have enough space here!" Necros yelled as he moved back.

"[A Hundred Holes]!" Arsenal chanted. A huge number of magic circles appeared around the dragon and as he pulled the trigger, they all fired at the dragon with magic damage. The dragon was damaged but not to the point where he would die.

"Keep using huge MP attacks! It's the only way we can beat him!" 
Necros nodded.

They all grouped up.

"Let's finish this once and for all!" Necros yelled as he raised his finger to the sky and pointed upwards.