Chapter 4 - Part 3 - His Castle

"Cheers!" Itsuki screamed as he drank his wine.

They were all laughing and celebrating on Necros's death.

Meanwhile.

Necros panted. He had never fought a god before. He did not know their strength but he now know that it was beyond anything he could ever imagined.

Necros took direct hits from God and was still standing. That was enough for God to realize how determined he was.

"Say. Do you know about my transportation to this world?"

"Yes. I am apparently, one of the three gods. There are other gods in this universe. Enough. I have seen your determination." God said and raised his finger. He healed all of Necros's wounds.

He asked Necros what his end goal was.

"I see. If that is so. I will reincarnate you. Don't die again. I only reincarnate people once."

Necros smiled. "Yeah, thanks God."

A bright light shone above God's head. It blinded Necros. When he regained his vision, he was standing infront of a huge mountain.

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT MY CASTLE WAS HERE!?" It was night so it was really hard for him to see anything. "How can I miss a 9 Floor castle?! Did it disappear?!"

He jumped with all his strength. Hovering over the sky for a few seconds.

Suddenly, he saw it, It was his castle. It was in the middle of four mountains. They were covering it.

He dashed towards the castle. The large door opened. He entered the castle. "Hello?"

There was no one in it. He sighed and sat down on the staircase, "I guess my NPC's don't exist here."

While he was being depressed, a creak was heard.

"Lord Necros?" A female voice said out loud, from down the hallway.

"?!"

A loli with the height of 158cm and blonde hair came out. Her long hair followed as she walked. She had red crimson eyes and was wearing her sleeping gown. It was green in color. She had beauty beyond words.

"Astrid?" Necros said in shock.

He walked towards her. He touched her face. She enjoyed him touching her face and grabbed his hand and nuzzled her head against it.

Necros blushed.

He stuffed two of his finger in her mouth. It felt erotic. She moaned. "Woah it is real." He thought.

He took his fingers out. As he was still inspecting her, another female came out.

She was a loli with the height of 160cm. She had green hair and blue eyes. She was wearing her white sleeping gown. 

"W-What are you doing, Astrid?!"

 She walked over and pushed Astrid. Following her, was a busty dark haired woman. She was about 178cm tall and had huge breasts. She was wearing a hat and was in her pajamas. Two men followed and a giant golem.

Necros could not talk. He was shocked. They were all here.