Chapter 6 - Part 2 - Dungeons

After the party was over, Necros followed Arsenal. He had told the Prince that Arsenal was going to show him around. 

Arsenal followed down a path. It was dark outside and the sounds of crickets were loud. "You actually made a hideout next to the castle?"

"Yea."

"No one knows?"

"Yea."

Necros made a slightly annoyed face. He was annoyed at the fact no one had any suspicions of him, ever.

They approached a hill that was directly behind the castle. It looked like an ordinary hill. Arsenal looked at the ground and walked to a really specific spot. He chanted something under his breath and a door opened. The door was shown when a part of the hill moved upwards. 

"Okay man, chill on the flexing." Necros said, feeling amused.

"I've been researching the fastest ways to speed run a level. Or in general level up. Hey."

"??"

"In your game, how many bosses were there?"

"Around 4 or 5. One of them was the end game boss. I don't think i have the gear to beat him alone."

"Same."

"What does that have to do with this?"

"I did some research basically. I had found a dungeon to one of the bosses. I learnt after beating it, you get this."

Arsenal held his hand up. In an instant everything around them floated. Slowly, everything was turned upside down. Necros and Arsenal were standing on the ceiling, without falling down.

"What the fuck?!" Necros yelled in alarm.

Arsenal flipped his hand the other way and everything returned to normal. "I managed to kill the Demon Lord of Space. I can freely control objects and gravity within a range of 10m now."

Necros's POV

Damn! This guy is dangerous! If he had did this outside, i wont even know where the fuck i would be anymore.

Arsenal smiled at me with the creepiest smile ever. What the hell is up with his damn smile?! 
"Are you intentionally smiling like that?"

He stopped smiling and looked away in embarrassment. What? Is he gay or something?

"That's my normal smile.."
"Oh."

After a while of conversing, he wanted to see how many skills I have. "Hmm.. Let me see.."

"I think your only useful weapon is the sword. Nightshade. right?"

Oh my god! Can he not say it out loud?! Nightshade is a fucking cringy ass name. I named it cause i thought it was cool but now i realized how lame it was!! Stop!

"Y-Yea.. is there any way to change the name?"

"I don't think so."

".."

"Other than that, most of your skills are kind of useless."

"Probably. I built my character to have the fastest grinding speed. But i was the best front liner in the game." I boasted

"Yea. I think you should go to the Academy to learn some skills before going into battles. It could really help you i think. Plus, it only takes a week to finish the Academy if you speed run it. Like just listen closely to what the instructor says and you'll be out of there in a week."

"Bruh. Do i have to wear a uniform?"

Arsenal looked at me with a 'what do you think' face. I was slightly annoyed but i realized how much of an asshole i was and let it slip.

Man. This is bullshit. Left my old world just to go to school again? Fuck.
I walked out of his hideout with a sense of depression and waved at him.