Chapter 1 - Part 4 - Mercy

Narrator's POV

The wind blew the trees. As soon as the leaves touched the ground, Necros was gone. He was behind one of the bandits. He kicked the bandit right in the face and broke his jaw.

"What are you doing?! You killed him!"
One of the bandits yelled as he held the dead corpse.

"So what? You would have done the same to me right?" Necros said while smiling.

"Please spare us. Give us mercy. We're sorry!"

"Tell me. Would you have given me mercy? Don't lie. I can detect that." He said while bluffing. He could not tell if they were lying.
The bandits stayed quiet.

"Then you won't get any mercy either." He said in an angry voice.

He raised his hand into the air. The wind was blowing furiously now. The trees were falling over and the skies grew dark.

"Summon : Devil's Lamb."
A human sized, half human-half lamb, appeared and started running through the dozens of bandits.
It sliced their throats and ate their hearts to grow stronger.

Two of the bandits managed to escape as the lamb was too busy eating the hearts.

"Tsk. Whatever. Not like I'll ever see them again anyways."
Nercros said and withdrew his summon.

He looked at the dark sky and started walking towards the kingdom. He walked happily to the kingdom.

"I know it's here somewhere. My castle has to be in this world too." He said happily, thinking of all the NPC's he had created.

He had created a Vampire, Devil, Golem, Archangel and a Fairy.
These 5 guarded his castle and no players have successfully raided him because of these NPCs.

"Ahehe. I'm gonna be a god to those 5." Necros said as he walked through the field. The cows nearby were all staring at him.

Nearby, there was a man standing next to a cow. His face was not clear but he had orange hair and he wore a mask that covered half his face.
He was staring at Necros.

"So you're one of us." The strange man said and walked away.