Chapter 2 - Part 4 - Swordsman

Necros's POV
I packed up my bag and food.
"There.. All done.." I said while yawning.
I walked out to the gates of the village.
My new "team" was waiting for me.
Ku, who was half cat-half human, had black hair and ears. She held a sword that was made of steel. It had runes all over it.

Sakato, on the other hand, looked weak. He had a good boy's haircut, had no muscles, thin and stood straight. He was waiting for me.

Kamisato was a tall man, strong and had a bow with him. The bow curved and was golden. Kinda remind me of Fay's Bow.

"Alright. So.. whatever happens on this journey will not be on me.. am I clear?" I said with my hands on my hips.

They all nodded and got on their horses.

I looked at my horse with hatred. "Why the hell am I riding the smallest horse?!" I yelled. It looked weak and was only a year old.
"I'm larger than him!"

I still got on him in the end and was muttering to myself. "I could just run if I was alone.. stupid horse.. fucking retard.."

We ran into another village. It was affected by the plague as well. The village had vines growing over the houses and was covered with dead grass/leaves.

Everyone in this village was dead. Corpses was filling the village. I looked around in shock. "Nah. This ain't a normal plague." Kamisato said as he ripped off the vines that was blocking his path.

I sensed something. It was not human nor was it Demi-Human. "Ku, get ready."
I was not going to show my strength. I did not want to attract any attention.

A bunch of monsters came out. It was corpses. Their bodies were rotten and parts of their meat had fallen off.
They attacked Ku. She sliced their heads off but they could still move.

She had several techniques and used it on the mobs.

"Woah. She's actually good with the sword."

Kamisato was covering her back and slowing the mobs down with arrows. Sakato was constantly healing and supporting the damage by amplifying skills to attacks.

I sat still and did nothing. This was tedious work.
"Spirit sword!!" Ku yelled and destroyed the monsters.

I looked at her with wide eyes.
Spirit Sword?! A level 70 skill that focus spiritual powers in an item and destroys undead beings?! That thing could possibly bring my HP down by 40! I mean I have over a few hundred thousands of Health but still. It could be dangerous when mastered.

I need her to teach me swordsman ship too. It's probably gonna take days to track down the cause of the plague.. though it's probably coming from a user..

When we were done, I approached Ku.
"Eh.. Ku. Is it fine if you teach me swordsmanship? I'm really bad at fighting and weak.." I said, biting my tongue. This hurts my pride.

"Really? You don't look weak. Well sure but not today. We got a long way to go."

"Ehehe. Thanks." I said and walked to my pathetic walking horse.

Out of anger, I kicked a rock on the ground. "I still can't believe you're my horse!"

The rock hit a huge tree far away. The tree collapsed.

"Oh shit."