Chapter 6 - An Ally

Arsenal looked at Necros with sharp eyes. "Who are you? And why are you hiding your level?"

Necros gritted his teeth and looked back. "Don't even try and escape. I have a gun pointed at you right now, ready to blow. Does not matter what level you are, this is my special skill and it one shots most enemies."

Necros sighed. "Fine."
He explained his entire situation to Arsenal. "So you got killed by five players and ended up here huh?" Arsenal said. He did not believe his story.

"You probably don't believe me though."
"I'm sure no one would. Who were these five?"

"Those scumbags were from the Empire of Rehedon or something like that.. You know how far that is?"

"Pretty far. A day's trip or maybe even two. Just curious but were any of the five players named Leon?"
Necros looked at him surprised. "Yeah, he was the leader or something."
Arsenal chuckled. "Now I know you're not lying."

Necros had not told Arsenal about his NPCs and his castle. "Did he do something to you or is he just your friend?" Necros asked as he took a sip out of his glass.

"Me and my Friend were transported into this game a long time ago. Around 40 years ago, I was transported here with my best friend, Hitoumi and some other few. One of them was Leon."

He sighed and took a cigarette out. "We were not really high leveled. I was around 60 at that time. Leon was 70 or so. I do not know why he did it but one night, Leon massacred all of us. Hitoumi bought me some time by casting a smoke spell. He even planted a bomb on himself. I did not want to leave him but at the same time I did not want his death to be in vain."

He breathed out smoke. Necros silently looked over the houses in this kingdom. There was a silence. "Tell you what, I'll join you in hunting them down. I won't let you down. I'm close to level 100."
Necros smiled. "Sure."
They shook hands.

Arsenal went back into the ballroom while Fay and Astrid came out to the balcony to meet him. "Lord Necros, what are you thinking about?" Astrid asked as she stood behind Necros.

"Nothing much. Thinking of a way to get all the NPCs together in public without looking suspicious.. Hm.. We would be more effective travelling together."

Astrid made a thinking face. "How about we just make a faction?"
"Faction?"
"Yea." Fay replied. "It's basically a guild. We can just make a faction where we are all in and do group adventures."

"Wow. That's actually a good idea. Thanks." He said as he playfully patted both of them. They both smiled with glee. Though they got into a fight afterwards because he patted them both.

"A faction huh?" He thought as noises of Fay and Astrid fighting faded out.