Chapter 1 - Part 2 - The Golem

I woke up to a loud sound of stomping.
"BAM! BAM!" A loud noise made outside the stable.

I walked out and saw people running away. They were evacuating their children and saving their loved ones.
The Golem was a truthseeker golem. It was activated upon finding a being stronger or as strong as it.

I thought it would be a good time to try out my skills. I went into the stable to get changed. The golem was as huge as a mountain. It literally stepped on a house.
I walked towards the golem casually as it attacked me. I had a ring that allowed me to take in the magical abilities or drain MP from opponents.
I tried it on the Golem but it had no effect. The golem was purely based on strength.

The Golem tried to smack me but I slapped his hand and it broke in half.

"Woah! That's my physical strength?!"

I climbed it's body. I then jumped up and punched it once. The Golem fell apart and crumbled. It dropped a gem which could be used to upgrade gears in Sky of Grandia. I picked it up and kept it in my bag.
"Man.. How do I use magic in this world?"

The old lady ran into me once again and thanked me.
"Thank you! I was wrong about you!"

"Yea. No problem."

"Is there anything I can do for you?" The lady asked.

"Hm.. Ehehe.."

I asked her to teach me how to use magic. She was shocked i did not know how to use magic but gladly helped me. I spent a total of 2 days there learning from the old granny.

It was almost time for me to leave. I was going to go find my labyrinth. I had at least 6 NPC Servants there which i would like to see and meet.

"Bye Granny! Stay safe!"
She waved back at me as I set out of my journey. I was headed towards a Kingdom which was a few miles ahead of me.