Chapter 2 - Part 5 - Necros's Power

Necros and his team had been traveling for a day or two. The path they followed, always left behind dead corpses and animals. But as they went further, the monsters grew stronger.

"Spirit Sword." Ku said as she sliced off the heads of the monsters.

"Heal Amplifier."
"Storm of arrows!"

Necros stood behind as usual and did nothing. It was already night. They were eating meat that had been given by the chief.

"So Ku, about the training."
"Right."

She stood up and threw Necros a sword. "First I want to see how good you are at using a sword. Don't hold back."

She swung her sword. Necros placed his sword infront of him. It stopped her sword.

After a few trials, Ku did not believe Necros had never laid his hands on a sword.
She taught him a few basic moves and combos to do. Necros struggled remembering everything and wrote down the techniques on his book.

After a while, everyone but Necros went to sleep. He walked away from the camp and read the book. He was wielding his sword still. Looking around, he summoned NightShade.

He practiced using it. It destroyed a mountain that was really far away with one swing.

"Ah.. Terrible." He grunted in frustration.

He heard rustling in the bushes. Jumping back, Necros held a fighting stance and put away his NightShade.

A man with tied hair, cloak and red mask, appeared. He clapped slowly.
Necros looked at him closely and asked him who he was.

The man did not reply and simply attacked Necros. He jumped above Necros and took out a dagger. Necros, swiftly, dodged it and jumped off the cliff. The man followed. The impact of Necros landing was so strong, it destroyed the ground. The man took out a blowpipe and shot a dart at Necros, who was getting further from him.

"A dart? You are really stupid aren't you?" Necros said with a laugh.
The laugh stopped as the dart slowly changed into a blazing dragon that followed him.

Necros used his ring's skill and sucked the magic out of the attack. It became an ordinary dart. The man was behind him and used lightning prison. A huge cage was formed around Necros.
He, angrily, held the bars of the lightning cage and broke it open.

"Frenzy." Necros said as he continuously pound the man. He was moving faster with every attack that hit him. It was a skill that amplifies speed with every damage done.

The man tried to retreat but Necros extended his hand. It became a chain and grabbed the man. He asked the man who he was. The man did not answer. Necros punched him until his neck broke.

"Fuck!" He yelled. He climbed up the cliff and returned to the camp.
He went to sleep with many thoughts in his head.

As they woke up, the 3 were shocked. "Half the mountain is gone!" Ku yelled.
"What happened?"

Necros was nervously answering. "I think a meteor crashed yesterday."