Chapter 5 - Part 3 - Factions

There was silence. Fay was dozing off while Astrid was looking outside the window of the restaurant. Necros was frozen.

"Level 100 players?"
"Yes but there is a few of them. Not much."

Necros gritted his teeth. 'Of course there would be someone as strong as me.'

He looked up. "Did the man tell you how long this 'cycle' has been going on for?"

"Over a 100 years."

"That means over 100 players have been into this game."

He looked worried now. 'I'm going to rule out the possibility of them having an NPC army. It would be pretty bad if they're a solo player and was level 100.'

"What about you? What level are you?" Necros asked. "I am merely level 87."

Necros sighed. "Thanks for telling me all this, I won't drag you into this."

As Necros got up to leave, the old man stopped him. "If a chill is ever sent down your spine, it means one of the players that has arrived in your Era, had been killed."

He thanked the old man and walked out. "Fay, we can't afford being seen as strong so hold back on any enemies we fight okay?"

She nodded. "Let's sign up at an adventurers guild. We need to build some relationships."

He wandered the streets and eventually stumbled upon a guild. It was named Nameless Serenity.

He walked through the guild. Everyone stared at him. They were looking at the two beautiful women following him.

He walked up to the receptionist. "Can I join this guild, please?"

The Receptionist handed out a paper and told him to fill it out. As he was filling it out, a huge man whistled.

"If you wanna join the guild, lend us your women!" He said in a crude manner. Everyone around him cheered.

Necros ignored him and continued filling out the paper. The man threw a bottle at Necros.
Fay gritted her teeth. Astrid bared her fangs.

Necros lifted his hand to stop the two. He continued to fill the forms. The man got annoyed. "Don't you know who i am?! I am Fugo the Rock! Platinum plate adventurer! One of the highest here!"

Necros ignored him. He got pissed and shot a poisonous needle at Necros. Necros caught it with two fingers. He turned around.

He had a crazed face. His veins were showing near his fore head. "You seriously wanna die that bad? I was trying to ignore you so move along. Jesus Christ."

He continued filling the forms. The man walked over to him. "I'll just help myself then." He reached out to grab Astrid and Fay.

In a second, he was sent flying across the room. "Done. Let's go do some quests."

Fay and Astrid nodded. They followed behind him to the second floor. The door opened and another group of adventurers came in.