Prologue

4 Years Earlier
••• HONEY •••

I splashed my face, staring at myself in the mirror, just as I had an overwhelming feeling to throw up again.

I kneel down, and just like clockwork, proceeded to empty the contents of my empty stomach.

What was left to puke?

After I was done spilling my guts for what felt like the 100th time today, I collapsed on the ground like a sack of stones, very sure I was having a panic attack.

This can't be happening to me.

What do I do?

What do I freaking do!?

Frantic thoughts like these ran through my mind as I cried into my hands, while on my knees, on the floor.

Why was this happening to me?

I looked up at the tv as I heard the familiar idol group name being called out for best album and they looked at each other, eyes wide open in shock with a mixture of excitement.

No one expected them to win.

Even they, themselves, didn't have a clue of this dream that is happening. They deserved it, as they made their way onto the stage smiling with tears in their eyes while they made a heartfelt speech about how much they loved their fans and family and where eternally grateful to ARMYs.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't tell him.

My eyes met the image of his tearing own, as the most warmest smile appeared on his face filled with so much love and gratefulness.

I felt so guilty.

He can't have a baby.

Not now.

This could end his career.

He is also the type of person that would do the right thing, even if it meant to sacrifice everything he and his group had right now.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't put him in that position.

I wouldn't.

I would raise this child alone...

I would put that stupid night behind me...