19

••• JIMIN •••

"What's he like?" I asked as I lock my gaze on her. She's still so beautiful. She lied to me big time, yet her beauty cancels out the mistake she has done. What is she doing to me?

She opens her mouth and starts to speak. My ears were open and listening to whatever she was saying. But my mind was not paying attention at all.

"Well...He is very clever, kind and funny."

The way she sat accross from me. Her soft smile shows as she talks about our son. All her movements and choice of words shows how much she loves JP.

"Oh, and he got that habit of yours. He runs his fingers through his hair all the time." She giggles, her cheeks flushed bright pink.

And that was the end of me.

I stood up up from the chair and leaned closer to Honey. I stopped when our faces were only an inch away. Her face turns beet red in embarassment. I flash a smirk before our my lips felt her warm ones. Her lips are still the same soft and sweet ones as I remember the past.

She didn't respond and that gave me the hint to take a step back.

••• Honey •••

He looked me in the eyes, a sense of desperation but also fear. He was asking me a silent question- asking me if it was okay.

Even though I wasn't sure of what to do- or where this was going to lead to, I found myself moving closer towards him and burying my hand into the back of his head pulling him closer towards my own before planting a soft yet desperate kiss on his lips.

••• JIMIN •••

Before I could fully pull back, she placed her hands around my neck. I was taken aback. I am happy that she is okay with this. A smile appears on my lips in the middle of the kiss, making her stop and parts from my lips.

Her eyes are closed as she gulps a big lump down her throat. I place a soft and gentle kiss on her eyes, "Is everything alright?"

She opens her eyes and her beautiful and captivating brown eyes stares at mine.

"Tell me what's wrong? Why did you stop?" She shakes her head. "Then-"

She crashes her lips on mine again before I could even finish my sentence. We kissed passionately. She gasps when I carried her like a bride. "Where's your room?"

Her cheeks become beet red. She burries her face on my chest in embarrassment but still pointed over to the hallway. "Over there."

I walked over to her room she pointed while I carried her in my arms. She's still so light. Her figure didn't change at all even after these years.

"You can put me down now." I obeyed and put her feet to the ground. "D-do you wanna...?" She asks shyly and looks down, not letting go of my hand.

I smile at her unfinished question. Her cold hand on mine. "I'll sleep in the livingroom."

She lifts her gaze to meet mine, "Err... You can sleep on my bed."

"I-if you're okay with it."

"Why wouldn't I be? Come on. It's late." I pull her to the bed.

•••Honey•••

The sun seeped into my large windows with so much light as I forgot to draw the curtains last night. I burried my head into a hard chest, my arms wrapped lazily over a also hard torso feeling comfortable and at peace.