8

Trip to Busan
•• JIMIN ••

"Jimin, when are you coming to visit the ARMYs here in Busan?" I read a fan's comment in our fan cafe. A smile is plastered on my face as I scroll through the comments.

"Wah! Our fans are anticipating for our return in Busan. It has been a while since we last visited my home town." I said as the rest of the members munch on the food made by Seokjin this morning. He's a really great cook, by the way. He can cook anything. That's why we don't miss home cooked meals whenever we go on tours. Because he is there to cook for us.

"Well, why don't you go with Jungkook." Yoongi suggested. "He's leaving for Busan later today. Right, Jungkook?"

"Mhm! Wanna come with me, hyung?" The youngest one asked me. "We have enough days off to visit our families, anyway."

"That's true. I'd love to see my family first, too, before we leave for Europe again." I retorted.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said with contentment in our hearts and tummy.

"I'll wash the dishes." Hoseok volunteered cheerfully. He is the cleanest among the members so he wants to clean all the time.

"You two better pack your bags for your trip." Namjoon pointed out when Jungkook and I walked into the livingroom to play BTS World on our phones.

We both let go of a sigh before answering, "Ei, hyung. We have enough time to do that. The plane doesn't leave until 3pm anyway."

"And what do you think is the time already?" Namjoon fired back. Determined to kick us out of dorm, he pulled us up from our seats and lead us to the bedroom to start packing up. "You never listen to me. Get your things ready for your trip!"

Jungkook and I both laughed at Namjoon's way of parenting his little brothers. He is the most reliable big brother in the house. Whenever we need advise regarding anything, he always gives us words of wisdom. And they are very helpful, I must say.

By 1pm, Seokjin drove us to the airport and all of the members came to drop us off.

"Be good there, okay? We'll miss you guys." Hoseok hugs me and Jungkook like there was no tomorrow. Like we were not going to see each other again.

"H-hyung! I can't breathe!" Jungkook coughed as he tried to move out of Hoseok's arms. Hoseok eventually let go and cried as he turned around, away from his younger brothers.

"Aigoo! Stop crying. They will be back in no time." Yoongi pulled Hoseok's head to cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook and I turned around and waved goodbye at the others.

"I'm going to miss them." He mumbles, making me turn my attention to the sobbing little one.

"Ei, it's just going to be a few days. Next thing you know, we're back to Seoul." I said to try and comfort him. It's not working. He continues to tear up like a baby deprived of his favorite toy.

On the plane, I searched through my gallery and ended up hovering my thumb over a picture of me and Honey. Together, we were in a coffee shop, enjoying our time together. The sweet memory came rushing to my head like it was just yesterday. Jungkook brought me back to reality when he snatched my phone from my hand.

"Someone misses Honey." He teased.

"Ya! Stop it! Give it back!" I tried to take my phone back but I was restrained because of the seat belt. I tried to get out of my seat, but it took me a good 5 minutes to take the buckle off of the seat belt, "Aish!"

*phone ding*

"She replied!" Jungkook exclaimed, making me so confused. Who replied to whom?

"What do you mean?" I asked, finally getting a hold of my own phone. Jungkook is such a muscle pig. He snatches anything that he wants. I looked at him with my death glares and he grins innocently. "What did you do?"

I checked the message and noticed an unread text.

Sure, tell me where we could meet

so we can talk about Seokjin-oppa's party.

Sorry, who is this?
My younger brother sent the message from my phone.

I know it was her, but I still acted like I didn't know.

It's Honey.

I went and read the previous message, Jungkook sent to Honey;

Can we talk?

I swore under my breath at Jungkook, but at the same time, I was happy. She has not changed her phone number. "Why did you do that?"

I almost yelled at Jungkook for always butting into my life.

"Come on, hyung! I know you've been wanting to talk to her." He replied confidently. "And by the way, I saw you run after her during Jackson's wedding. You can't deny that from me. I saw pretty much everything, hyung."

He adjusted his seat in order to lay comfortably.

"Are you going to tell your family that you've found Honey-noona?" He asked out of nowhere.

"I will, once I figure out how to tell them." I replied. He sat up and leaned on his hand.

"Are you sure? You don't sound so sure." I looked back at him with a glare and he raised an eyebrow at me. He is testing my patience.

"Okay, you know what? Get some sleep. Maybe it will help you loose some muscle." I shooed him away, and he laid back down with a mocking smile plastered on his lips.

I tried to find the answers in my head, while I had the peacefulness around me. Jungkook just won't leave me alone. He will keep asking me about Honey. I know he will. Because he did the same when Honey and I separated our ways.

Halfway through the flight, I finally decided to call her. The other line rang to what seemed like forever. Until I heard her beautiful voice again. How could someone have such an angelic voice over the phone?

"Hello?" She sounded a little bit hesitant.

"Honey?"

"Y-yes?" She stuttered.

"Hey... Uhm... Are you free this coming weekend?" I finally asked.

"Well, it's kind of busy at the office and with all the bookings and stuff... But I could make room for Seokjin-oppa's farewell party."

"Oh, well. I was wondering if we could... Talk. I mean actually talk and catch up with each other's lives?" My heart was pounding hard as I said the words.

"Jimin, I have client meetings all week, so I won't have time for that." She explained.

"Oh, okay. I'll just drop by your office this coming Friday, then?"

"Ehr, how about we meet at the coffee shop downstairs? I'll bring all the ideas that my team had come up with, and then you can decide what to do?" Her suggestion somehow made me smile.

"Perfect! I'll see you Friday, then." I said enthusiastically.

"Maybe come around 8am?" She added.

"Will see you, then."

The fact that she agreed to meet and talk to me made me nervous of what is about to happen. I can picture her wearing her soft and shy smile just like when we first met. The smile that made me fall in love with her. I'm dying to see that smile again.