15

••• JIMIN •••

Hoseok hugged me tight, like a mother who has not seen his son for years. Jungkook and I were gone for just a couple of days...

"H-Hyung!" I coughed. "You're choking me! Ugh!"

"Oh, Jimin. I'm so sorry." He said without letting me go. Fake sobs coming out of his mouth.

"If you're so sorry, let go, hyung."

Jungkook chuckled at the funny hyung, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Oh! Ehem!" He cleared his throat and fixed himself up. "Are you alright, Jimin?"

I look at him confused, "What do you mean? Of course I'm okay. I just came from vacation. I got to eat what I want. I went to the beach with my family. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Y-you know. T-that... Err..."

I raised an eyebrow and that hit him. I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Oh, n-nevermind. I- I thought you already knew."

"Knew what?"

His eyes grew bigger. Shocked. Scared that he has opened a can of worms.

"N-nothing. R-really, nothing." He chuckled nervously as he picked up my bag that I dropped when he hugged me and Jungkook.

I look at him with my eyes squinted. "Are you sure? You're not hiding anything from me, are you, hyung?"

"N-nope! Let's go home. I'll cook breakfast."

Hoseok is the only one who came to pick us up. The rest of the members are asleep, according to him. They came from the party two days ago, but the hang over is still there.

I was on my phone the entire drive back to the house. My eyes and mind are locked on the picture of Taehyung and Honey.

Today, I'll get to meet Honey, personally. No distractions. No interruptions. Just us. Am I ready? No!

We pulled up in front of the dorm after half an hour of drive. Hoseok opened the door and stepped out of the van, followed by Jungkook.

"You, two go ahead. I have to go somewhere really important."

"Oh, okay. Don't stay out too long. There might be paparazzi around." He warned and I gave him a smile for a thank you.

I asked my manager to drive me to the address that Honey messaged me. I went straight from the airport. I decided to go early, even if we discussed to meet at 11 am, so that I can avoid the cameras. It is going to be a scandalous article waiting to be read by the public, if I am not careful with my actions.

"I think I'll go up to her office, instead."

"Are you sure?" My manager asks worriedly.

Why do I feel like everyone know something that I don't. It's not fair!

"I'm fine, hyung." I smile confidently, when in fact I'm nervous as hell!

My manager and I went inside the building and asked for our visitor's badge. At the same time, asking for the floor number where Honey Young works. Good thing there are only a handful of people in the building at this time of the day. No one recognized me.

My manager thanked the lady at the lobby and we headed to the elevator.

I kept my eyes down and my hands in my pocket. "Is everything alright?"

"Hmn? Oh, yea. Everything is fine."

The elevator stops at the floor we previously pressed and the door opens, revealing an almost empty office. Side by side, my manager and I walked to the front desk and greeted the lady. Her back facing us, while she pulled a document from the drawer behind her. "Good morning."

She gasps in shock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." My manager apologized.

"It's fine. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. How may I help you, sir?"

She didn't recognize me either. Everything is going well so far. "Err, I'm looking for Honey."

"Do you have an appointment with her, sir?" She asks as she types something on the computer.

"Y-yes. At 11."

She stands up and asks us to follow her.

"Hyung, I'm okay from here. Can you wait for me in the car?" My manager nods in agreement. "Thank you!"

The lady asked me to wait in the lobby and enters an office that I assumed to be where Honey is.

"Miss Honey. Someone is here to see you. He has an appointment with you at 11 today? He's not on the records, though."

"Yes yes!" Honey... Hearing her voice just make me want to melt right where I stand. But that would be too messy.

"Look at you who is busy."

Who is she talking to? They sound so happy talking to each other. Wait- I recognize that voice...

I made my way to the room and-

"Taehyung-ah!?" He stood up from his seat and looked at me like a little boy who did something wrong. "W-what are you doing here? What is the meaning of this?"

My tears are on the verge of falling, but it was too painful to even cry. My heart aches so much. Too much that I could have easily passed out.

So it is true, after all. The picture he posted. It's all true!

"Jimin..." Honey's voice was so soft, yet so strong.

"I-it's not what you think, Jimin." Taehyung deffended. "I was just asking Honey about..."

"So, how long have you, two..." I could not make the right words come out of my mouth.

My feet turned around on it's own and headed to the elevator. They tried to call for my name but my ears were plugged by the immense pain in my heart.

I ran straight to the van where my manager is waiting.

"Jimin... That was quick... What-"

"Let's go home, hyung." I asked while looking away.

"O-okay..." He drove without asking anymore questions.

As soon as we pulled up in front of the house, I made my way up to my room without saying a single word.

"Oh- Jimin! Welcome ba-" Jin-hyung greeted but I ignored him.

I feel my blood boil from inside my body. Making my entire body heat up in anger and something else.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" Jin chases after me, pulling my arm to make me face him. "That is so not you to not greet back. What's wrong?"

"Jimin!" Taehyung's voice echoed in the livingroom. "We need to talk. It's not-"

The next thing I know, Jin and Jungkook are holding me tight. Refraining me from moving.

"What the hell is happening here?!" Namjoon comes out of his room after hearing the commotion outside.

I've never heard Namjoon-hyung this angry. He's always been so gentle to us.

I look at Taehyung, who is still on the floor, and his lower lip is busted. He lifted a hand to wipe the blood on the edge of his lips.

I just punched Taehyung!