11

A Summer Party
••• HONEY •••

"He just hung up." I muttered as I walked in and hung my jacket in Emily and Jackson coat closet by the door.

"Oh...okay. Maybe it was the connection." Jackson suggested, as he fiddled with his phone.

I doubted it. I know it was Jimin. I know it was here.

I moved towards their living room, making my way to their beautiful garden, where some of the best BBQs and late night drink parties had been held. There was at least 20-25 close friends already here, with loud music, people lounging by the pool and smoke from some the bbq- I spotted Somin by the drink station, laying out some beers while wiping her forehead in the scorching korean summer heat.

She seemed to be laughing with Hoseok Oppa, who had a bottle of beer in his hands next to her with a huge grin on his face.

I didn't know they were that close.

"Let me hear the joke." I asked smiling as I approached the table.

"Your late!"

"Unnie, now you know how I feel when your never on time." I joke moving forward to grab a bottle of orange juice.

"Ohhh...Honey Mode!" Hoseok Oppa cheers, laughing loud.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I've been on drink serving duty the whole time, Emily dumped it on me to host..." She lectures, moving around the table to grab me and put me in her earlier position.

"...now that your here- and being such a mood kill with orange juice. You can take over."

"Jee...thanks." I say grimly, rolling my eyes.

"It won't be long. Once everyone gets here, we can start serving the food..." She explains grabbing a can of beer for herself.

"Where are you going!?" I ask, open mouthed.

She wasn't seriously going to leave me alone!

"To dance! Lets go Oppa!" She says enthusiastically grabbing him to drag him to the make shift dance floor by the speakers where some people were all ready having a good time.

Unbelievable.

I decided to kill time by putting out more water, as people came towards the drinking station for it because of the heat and started bobbing my head to the music.

"Well...that's one way to enjoy the party." I heard a deep but cheery voice say. I looked up and was greeted with a familiar face.

"Taehyung-ah." I reply with a smile.

"I'm hurt that you were so cold at hyungs wedding... How have you been?" He asks, moving to give me a hug.

"Good."

"You look exactly the same." He says with his wide grin.

"What! I dyed and cut my hair."

"You know what I mean..."