17

••• JIMIN •••

"Jimin. Look. I can explain what happened. If you only listen to me." Taehyung follows me around like a dog. I've been giving him the silent treatment for the last couple of days. And to be honest, I feel bad for not listening to his side of the story. I feel sorry for punching him without even listening to his explanation. "It's just that..."

I stop whatever I was doing, waiting for the next words to come out of his mouth. But nothing came so I spoke, "I trusted you. You're my best friend. I told you I still love her. And yet you made your move on her? How could you?"

"That is not it. I had to get closer with her to prove something."

I turned around to face him. My face painted with curiosity and confusion. "Prove what?"

He released a deep sigh before continuing, "I heard something that I need confirmation. Even Hoseok-hyung heard it too." He makes his way to the kitchen to get some water. I follow after him and waited for him to continue. He opened his lips again after finishing a glass of cold water. "Hoseok-hyung and I thought that Honey has a new boyfriend. But we were wrong. It was something else."

"What is it? Come on, Taehyung. Tell me."

I didn't notice the rest of the band were standing behind me until Namjoon spoke. "We are suspicious of Honey. She might be hiding something really big."

I turned around to face the owner of the deep voice. "What is she hiding?" They are all speechless. "Come on, guys. Don't I have the right to know your motives with Honey?"

All of them looked down except for Namjoon-hyung. "We think that Honey might have a baby. But we're not sure who is the father."

My legs felt like jello. I would have fell on the dloor if I didn't hold onto the chair. "A b-baby?"

Taehyung came to the rescue and held on my shoulders. Jungkook pulled a chair and helps me sit on it while the other took a seat around the dinner table. This is going to be some serious talk.

"We didn't tell you because we are still not sure." Jin spoke.

"Are you alright? Here, drink some water." Taehyung hands me a glass of water.

"We were going to tell you once we-"

"Wait- h-how did you know she has a baby?" The fact that she has a baby made me loose all the hope I had left. "H-how? W-when? How old is the baby?"

"Hoseok said he over heard Honey and her friends talk about him. And then-" Namjoon starts to explain.

"Him? A boy?" Everyone nods in unison.

"And then I heard her talk on the phone. I thought it was her boyfriend, then Jackson confirmed it was her baby she was talking to." I eyed at Hoseok as he tried to explain everything to me. I'm not sure if I should believe him or not.

"Look, if you want to confirm, you can talk to Jackson. We did our best to fix the situation, but-" Namjoon admitted.

"You found out first before we can even do our moves." Seokjin continues. "Jimin, I suggest you talkto Honey directly. Neither Jackson nor us, your bandmates, can make decisions for you. You have to make your own decisions. We will be here to support you."

The fact that they admitted the secret to me gives me confidence. They will be there if I need them. They will support me no matter what. "I need to call Jackson-hyung."

•••

"Listen, Jimin. Honey has a boy, JP. The one you met during my wedding. You remember him, right?" I give him a nod of confirmation.

"That cute little man is Honey's son?" Jackson nods back.

"She never introduced JP's father to us, nor did we ever talk about him. Who knows, maybe the damned guy is someone I even know." Jackson explained, sipping from his cup of cappuccino. A slight anger visible on his expressions.

I stare at him for good 5 seconds before releasing a deep sigh. I'm not satisfied with his answer. I run my fingers through my hair and lean my back on the chair. I inhale the fresh morning air while the sun shines brightly on our faces.

"Look, I don't know who the father is. All I know is Honey is JP's mother. I can advise that you talk to Honey, personally." He takes another sip of coffee. "She is the only one who has the truth and answers to your questions."

He's right.

My phone vibrates and the screen shows Hoseok's name. I slide the green button and puts the phone against my ear.

"Hyung."

"Honey's son's birthday is tomorrow. Somin invited us. Do you want to go and meet him?" My mouth is sealed not knowing what to say. Should I go? Should I not go? I couldn't give an answer right away. "Jimin? Are you still there?"

"Y-yea, I'm here, hyung. Sorry. I don't know, should I go?"

"If you want to find out the truth, I think you should go."

"Okay..." I said without energy. We hung up and I set my phone back on the small table between me and Jackson.

"You wanna go see Honey? It's JP's birthday tomorrow. Her family will be there too. I think you should go." Jackson tries to convince me. I think hard for a couple of minutes before opening my mouth to answer.

I nod my head then looks down.

"But what should I tell her? I have too many questions and my mind is not clear yet." I look back up at Jackson with pleading eyes. "I don't know if my questions are even valid for her to answer. What if I'm just intruding her life? What if I just ruin her peaceful life? I don't want to do that."

"Tch! You are Park Jimin. What are you afraid of?" He chuckled. "And IF you are JP's father, which I hope you are not, you can give him all that he needs. You can be the father that he longed for, for a very long time."

"Err.. And IF I'm not his father?"

"Well, then, good for you. You won't have to deal with those annoying reporters. You don't need to explain anything." I glance at him. "So which one would you choose? You're the father of JP? Or the opposite? Jimin, the decision is yours to make. And besides, we are here to support whatever that decision maybe."

Thankfully, I have friends like my bandmates and Jackson. And I have a very supportive family. They support me all the way. Without them, I don't know if I can continue with my life.

What I am really hoping for, is that JP is mine.