1

An Invitation
•• JIMIN ••

4 Years Later...

"Namjoon, you guys must be at my wedding next week, okay?"

"Of course, we will surprise Em, and make sure that no one knows about the surprise." Namjoon answered Jackson with a wide smile on his face. The excitement is very much obvious on his face. He looked at me and grinned, "I'll let the others know about the plan and I'll send an sns to you as soon as we land in Korea."

"Jackson hyung!" I called before the two ended their conversation. "Hyung!"

"Jimin? Is that Jimin?" Jackson asked.

"Yea, it's Jimin. How are you? Are you excited? Namjoon looks really excited here."

"Jimin-ie! I can't believe it, I'm talking to the famous Park Jimin!" Jackson exclaimed, as if we don't know each other personally.

"Ei, hyung. I'm still the same me. Still the same Jimin that you know from 4 years ago." He laughed. "And we should hang out soon. We miss Korea so much!"

"Well, then you should hurry back. And make sure not to miss my wedding."

"Yea, yea. Go on ahead, soon to be husband." Namjoon shooed Jackson as we laughed together. He hung up the phone and released a deep sigh. He looked at me, as if he was wanting to tell me something, but he never opened his lips to say the words. Instead, he asked, "Are you okay?"

I looked at him confused before answering, "Uh, of course. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Nothing. Just making sure you're fine. We have schedules coming up but, we have to attend to Jackson's wedding first. We must be there, no matter what." I nodded as I stuffed the mochi in my mouth. "Wake the others up, I'll make pancakes."

"Are you sure, hyung? The last time you cooked, you almost burned the entire kitchen down." I looked at him worriedly.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny, Park Jimin!" He faked a laugh before pushing me away. "Actually, wake up Hoseok and then you go rest. You were up so late with Jungkook last night. I know you guys went to the practice room."

Busted!

We had a deal that we take yesterday off because we were so tired from schedules and Jungkook fainted during one of our concerts. No practices allowed. No late night gaming allowed. No one must be in their studios, whatsoever. Just resting and catching on sleep. Yet, Jungkook and I still decided to go to the practice room to dance until late last night.

"H-hyung..." I tried to stop him.

"We'll talk later about that. For now, go back to bed and get some sleep. We'll need all the energy we can gain until our schedules are up again." He pushed me out of the kitchen. "Don't forget to wake up Hoseok and tell him to come down here."

"Okay. Your wished help will be here in a few." I smiled while running up the stairs towards my shared room with Hoseok.

I opened the door and went to Hoseok without turning the lights on. He hates the brightness of the light when he wakes up. He said it hurts his eyes which makes him close them even more.

"Hyung, wake up. Namjoon hyung is calling for you to help him make pancakes." I tried my best to wake him up by whispering at his ears. I didn't get a response after 3 tries. Time for plan B.

"HYUNG!" I yelled at his ears, making him flinch. No, he jolted up like a zombie.

"What do you want!?" He sat up with his eyes closed while rubbing his ears.

"Namjoon hyung needs your help in the kitchen. He said it's your turn to cook breakfast." I explained.

"Oh sh..." He checked his bedside clock and got out of bed. I don't usually hear Hoseok curse. He covered his lips making me laugh at him. "I'm sorry."

I laughed as I watched him run out of the room to go to the bathroom to wash up. Soon, I heard his heavy footsteps down the stairs. "Tch! Aigoo!"

"Are you okay?" Namjoon's words lingered in my mind as I laid back to bed.

Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be? Namjoon's words lingered longer in my mind, making me wide awake for the next 2 hours.

"Aish!" I cursed at myself as I closed my eyes under the cozy blanket, still trying to erase those words and rest up a little bit more. Just like what Namjoon said, I should get more rest before our busy schedules start again.

"Yes, mom. We'll come back to Korea tomorrow. We're just wrapping up our film for the movie." I heard Jin's voice from the hallway, heading downstairs. My eyelids were to heavy to open my eyes. Next thing I know, I'm off to dreamland.

•••

While Jimin rests upstairs, his hyungs were in the kitchen talking about him.

"You think Jimin is alright?" Namjoon starts the conversation.

"Why wouldn't he be?" Hoseok questions him back while struggling to mix the batter for the pancake. "Ugh!"

"Oh, nothing, really." Namjoon tried to erase the thought in his mind but fails to do so, "It's just that, he does not seem to remember anything about her."

"It's none of our business, Namjoon." Hoseok lifts the whisk to make sure there were no clusters of the pancake powder left in the batter. "Besides, it's been what? More than 4 years since the last time they talked? I'm sure he's moved on already."

Namjoon let go of a deep sigh. He still can't get it out of his mind. "But still. I know he loved her. So much that he was ready to give up everything he's received."

"Just let the boy be." Seokjin's voice interrupted the conversation.

"Hyung, you're up early. Breakfast is not ready yet." Hoseok greeted.

"It's fine. My mom called to say 'hi', and I can't get back to sleep anymore." Seokjin sat on the stool behind the island and watched his younger brothers cook breakfast. "Namjoon, turn the heat to the lowest. I don't want my vacation house to burn down."

The three laughed heartily.

"Seriously though. Why did she stop talking to Jimin?" Namjoon asked again. Still looking for the answer to satisfy him.

The other two sighed and shook their heads at the same time. They looked at Namjoon in disbelief and the latter looked back at them, confused. "What? I was just curious."

"You know what, just concentrate on cooking my breakfast, okay? I'm starving." Seokjin fired back at Namjoon.