16

Girl Chat
•••Honey•••

"Maybe some blue and pink balloons. Honey...Honey!" I heard Somin call out to me breaking me from my day dream.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You've been distant." She asks concerned. We were in my office with Somin brainstorming for the farewell party for Seok Jin Oppa military service.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry."

"Is everything okay?" She adds with a light frown.

"No. Not really." I say grimly, crossing out a couple of the ideas I had written down on my notebook. I was stressed and was finding it hard to get work done every since Jimin canne back into my life.

"What's wrong?" Somin asks leaning forward in her seat.

"I think I caused tension between Taehyung and Jimin...I feel bad." I let out.

"What makes you say that?"

"Jimin left my office really angry two days ago. I haven't heard from him- Taehyung Oppa has been distant to. I just feel like I'm causing a wedge."

"What did he see in your office?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing! He just stopped by to say hi." I explained with my hands raised.

"Then it's fine. Honestly, Jimin doesn't have the right to get mad. You weren't doing anything to feel guilty for." she offered.

"I guess..." I say

"Except maybe lying to him about being a father..." Somin adds next to me finally. I was surprised it took her this long to make a side comment.

"Unnie..." Somin warns.

"What?" She says before shrugging her shoulders. She was annoying when she was right.

"Anyways. Not too many balloons. We don't need it looking like a kiddies party- also lets pick one colour instead of both pink and blue. It's a farewell party- not a gender reveal." I add as the other two nodded.

We got a lot of planning done before we decided to call it a day- the only thing that needed careful arranging was the food which we agreed to discuss with the other boys- since they knew what type of food Seok Jin Oppa enjoys most.

"Okay. Perfect. Somin start making phone calls. Lets get the bell moving." I tell her, as she closed her notebook.

As if perfect timing, Emily peeked through the door.

"Are you guys busy?" She asked. She looked pretty with a sun kissed light tan and a short sundress.

"Well look at you!" Sam complimented.

She smiled with a wide grin, moving to stand behind Sams chair with her arms draped around her shoulders in a back hug.

"Thank you. I felt like I haven't seen you in ages. I miss you!"

Sam rolled her eyes.

"I saw you last week at the BBQ at your place..."