2

Surprises, Surprises
•• HONEY ••

"Congratulations!" I yelled from the top of my lungs as Emily kissed Jackson, officially becoming man and wife.

Gosh, their love was so romantic and I am so envious.

I smiled as everyone cheered them on and congratulated them as they began stepping down from the podium and saying hi to everyone.

I peeked at JP who was standing in front with Jackson's niece, Leia, holding hands and doing their jobs as the flower girl and ring bearer.

It was the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life.

JP looked so handsome and cute in his tux, so much like his father, it was uncanny. The thought made me lose my smile as my friends shouted again to get my attention.

"I can't believe she married first! Uwu, I love childhood romance." Somin, one of my closest friend muttered all starry eyed.

I look back at the couple, as they moved down to the tables of people, thanking them for their attendance. I had gone all out for my best friend's wedding, and she deserved the best. To see that smile on her face as she approached our table made all the stress and planning totally worth it.

"Congratulations dipwits. You're stuck together for life now." I utter to them causing Emily to engulf me in a hug.

"Thank you, Hun." She says against my neck, before looking at me. She was crying.

I also shed a tear or two.

"You guys are such ugly criers." I heard Jackson mutter as I give him a death glare.

I went back to my seat, letting my other friends have their moment, sighing in contempt. I was genuinely happy for Emily, and she looked so over the moon that her big day had gone perfect.

That's all I had wanted.

"JP looks adorable." Somin, my friend, told me earning a smile fro me as we eyed the two children following after the couple, holding hands, as they went through all the guest.

"JP, got more swag then all of us! I want one..." Sam, my other best friend added.

Sam, Somin, me and Emily grew up together and had stuck together ever since. They knew everything about me and knew that I liked my son being hyped up more than anything. And likewise, I know everything about every single one of them.

"Well, He is fifty percent me. What can I say?" I say jokingly.

"Thank god 'you-know-who' didn't come. It would have been awkward..." Sam adds as I sipped my drink, swallowing hard.

Emily had assured me that he wouldn't come.

BTS just wrapped up their tour and had a Grammy performance in LA yesterday. Emily had said she would make the timing just right and though Jackson kept trying to change the dates, Emily still won.

"You think he would recognize JP if he saw him?" Somin asked.

"No. Because he doesn't know he exists." I answered, lowering my head for a moment before looking at JP's direction.

"But he looks just like him..." Sam countered me.

"Well he won't have a chance to meet him. He isn't coming." I say chugging down my champagne, as Sam left the table to use the toilet- glad the conversation was over.

Speaking of the devil- JP came running towards me his tie hanging loose.

"Mum! Can I have some orange juice?" He asked out of breath as he ran his hands through his hair. I rolled my eyes.

"JP you look so messy what's wrong with you!" I scold him.

"I was dancing with the others!" He says as I plunge the straw for him.

"Don't make a mess please, we still need to take pictures with Uncle Jackson and Aunty Emily... would you stay still." I lecture as he sucks on his straw looking at me with big eyes and chubby cheeks as I try to fix his tie. He runs his hand through his hair just like his absent father again before grinning at me to act cute.

"Want some fruits, hun?" Somin asks him and he nods his head really fast, excitement painted on his tiny face. Somin picked up some strawberries that where on her starter plate, placing it in JP mouth so he could chew it with his juice.

When he was done he licked his lips, runs his hands through his hair again and started jumping around, running towards the other kids to play.

I sigh at my son as the others laugh at my expression.

"Cute." Somin mutters, taking another sip of her drink.

"handful." I let out earning a laugh from everyone on the table.

"Honey! Honey!" I hear Sam shout. I turn to her voice as she sits next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I was on my way back from the toilet, when Mark stopped me to introduce me to Jackson's 'surprise' gift for Emily." She says out of breath.

"Okay and...?"

"Honey, don't freak out...but you'll never guess who is here..."

I frown at her words. Would she just tell me already!?

She opened her mouth, just when the speakers started humming as the MC spoke up trying to get everyone's attention.

"Now, we have a very big surprise for the bride and groom. They really wanted to be here, and they finally arrived and made it! Give it up for BTS!" He yells.

Everyone started cheering and I swear I felt all the blood leave my face. Me legs started to feel weak.

"No. Way." Somin let out.

"Sugar, Honey, Ice...Tea." Sam muttered.

"This can not be happening." I whispered.

But it was, and I was not ready.