20

••• Honey •••

"Oh. My. God. Shut. Up." Sam squealed. There was seriously something wrong with her.

"I'm glad someone is excited." I say dryly as I placed a cup of coffee in front of her on the kitchen table. Jimin had left and JP was playing the video games Jackson had bought him for his birthday in the living room.

I had texted him and asked him to do the big reveal another day, just so I could prepare JP so it didn't have to feel rushed.

It's a big deal revealing to a kid his father is in the picture, and I wanted to do it right.

Honestly it was going to fast and had told the girls all about me and Jimin's moment last night.

"We need more details. How was it after almost 6 years..." Emily asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It was...different."

••• JIMIN •••

"Can we tell JP some other day, oppa? I want to prepare him for the big change in his life." I read her message to me this morning as I was getting ready to go to her house.

I go out of my room and went to the kitchen where the rest of the members are.

"I thought you're leaving, Jimin." Hoseok said, surprised that I'm still in the house.

"Change of plans?" Namjoon followed.

I look at the guys as I dragged my feet to a chair next to Taehyung. After my little fight with him, we became even closer to each other. I don't know what it is, but I just felt like I needed to sit beside him for comfort.

"Namjoon-hyung. If you kiss a girl and she kisses you back, what does that mean to you?" I asked out of nowhere. The guys don't have any idea what happened between me and Honey last night. Reason why their gasps could be heard by the neighbors.

"You what?!" Everyone say in unison.

"Who did you kiss? Who is this girl we're talking about?" Namjoon yelled.

My eyes grew wide and my throat was blocked by a gigantic lump. Everyone's eyes on me is making me so uncomfortable.

"I..." They wait eagerly for the name to come out of my mouth. "It was Honey."

"You kissed Honey?!" Jackson came out of nowhere and jumped infront of me.

•••Honey•••

"Different? As in good different or bad different." Emily asked excited.

"Just different. I wasn't sure if it was right...he kissed me first."

All of them gasps.

"What?!"

"Did you stop him at all?" Sam shyly asks, squealing in excitement. "Unnie!! I'm so happy for you."

The tips of my lips tugged up, forming a gentle smile. A smile of relief.

••• JIMIN •••

"I'm JP's father, hyung." I tell Jackson as we all sit around the dinning table.

"Jimin!! Come on!! Why didn't you tell me? And here I was hating you for ditching Honey and JP." He said apologizingly.

"It just happened, hyung."

"What do you mean 'it just happened'?!"

"Jack, don't yell. The neighbors will hear you." Namjoon interrupted. Thank goodness.

"Explain!" Jackson's gaze never left me.

•••Honey•••

"So he knows...everything?" Somin asks with surprise.

"Yeah..."

"Does he know his parents know?" Sam adds.

I hesitated as my answer.

"Well...he's going to take that so well..."

"I'm sorry was I suppose to just stop his kiss and say 'oh by the way, your parents have known all along and have been lying to you for almost 6 years." I say frustrated.

"Maybe you shouldn't have kissed him back at all...you did say you didn't have feelings for him...liar." Sam adds earning a dirty look from me.

••• JIMIN •••

"Does JP know?" Jackson asks after I explain everything to him. I shake my head sideways as I look down to my shaky hands. "Tch! This is messy, bro."

I brush my fingers through my hair, gaining a sigh from everyone in the room. "So, when do you plan to tell him?"

"It's up to Honey. She'll know when the best time will be. And whenever that is, I will make sure to be prepared to however JP takes it."

"Will you take responsibility?" Jackson asks. I lift my gaze to meet his.

"I will, hyung. I have to. And I am more than happy to take responsibility." A soft smile appears on his lips making me follow along.

"So, you've cleared your name with Honey, huh?" Namjoon playfully punches my shoulder. "And you even have a JP."

We laugh heartily making my heart melt.

•••Honey•••

Emily moves to sit next to me reaching for my hands.

"Are you going to get back with him?"

"No." I say as I shake my head.

"Hey, I was kidding Hun...you obviously have feelings for him, why don't you want-"

"Just because he's found out about JP doesn't change the fact that our relationship is toxic and I don't want it. I can't...I won't go through with it again." I say sternly.

"What if he wants to start again."

"Then I'll tell him no. He's here for his son- not me." I add sadly.

This was for the best. Lets hope Jimin saw it that way too.

••• JIMIN •••

After the explanations I had to make to Jackson and the rest of the members, I made a phone call to my parents. I want them to know of this news, too. They will be very happy if they hear about JP.

"Mom, where's Dad? I have a very good news to tell you."

"He's right next to me. We're driving to the market to buy some stuff. I'll put you on speaker."

"Hmn, what is it? You sound so excited, son." My dad says through the phone.

"Mom, Dad. Don't be shocked, but..." I pause for suspense. My smile becomes wider and wider. "You are grandparents now."

There was silence on the other end of the line.

"Oh-" Was all that I heard from them. The happy smile on my lips slowly becomes sad and curious. "Mom? Dad? Aren't you excited?" I ask.

"Jimin, sweetie..."