4

When Roads Meet
•••JIMIN•••

I tried to open my lips to talk to her. To ask her how she's doing. I want to ask her where has she been for the last 4 years. I want to ask her why she broke up with me.

I want to ask her if she still loves me.

"Honey?" Yoongi came to the rescue. "Is that you?"

She smiled ever so lovingly. The smile that captured my heart in the first place. The narrow dimple she wears everytime she smile. Her perfect white teeth. Her red, yet pinkish lips.

The small details that made me want to crash to the ground.

"Yoongi oppa?" She asks back. She does still remember us. Or maybe just them in that sense. But, one way or another I have to talk to her. "It's been a while how are things going?"

They hugged and smiled at each other while I watch them enjoy each other's company.

"Ah, let's catch up later. The photographer is ready to take our picture." Yoongi said.

•••HONEY•••

"Everyone look at the camera." The photographer said before counting and taking the picture.

I moved my hair behind my ears for the picture, and accidentally locked eyes with Jimin.

He smiled firmly bending his head ever so slightly and I returned it.

Man I needed water. I was getting nervous.

Does he remember me?

I hope not.

Once the picture was taken I moved towards Emily, trying to put space between me and Jimin.

"This wedding is amazing." Jin says looking around the room.

"That's all Honey Pots, she's a pro planner now!" Jackson complimented, moving to dump his arm over my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at Jackson's nickname for me.

"She's amazing! She does birthdays, housewarmings, weddings, and ever stag parties and bridal showers. You name it, she can do anything." He says proudly.

"Hmm, are you promoting me in exchange for not paying for my services?" I joked as he eyed me.

"I'm offended."

"You seriously outdone yourself Hun- thank you." Emily also added causing me to smile.

"Yeah well I did it all for you Unnie..." I say removing Jackson's arm as if it was a plague and moving to hug Emily.

"Ouch. Where's JP?" Jackson asked as Emily turned to Jackson quickly.

"They worked hard. Let them play with their friends." Emily answered rushed.

I suddenly looked at Park Jimin, and I had no idea how I was going to make it through this.

•••JIMIN•••

Now's my chance.

I went to pull her away from the crowd when Yoongi came out of nowhere and took my chance instead.

"Honey, do you wanna sit first? You look tired. I bet you've been stressing so much about this event. It's pretty grand." He complimented her.

"Ah, well. It's Emily and Jackson's wedding. I can't say 'no' to my best friend." She smiles again. Not that smile again.