It Lasted Forever and Ended So Soon

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are author's imagination only. Any resemblance to the actual events, places or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

It's still unedited. Expect a lot of typos and grammatical errors. I was new in Wattpad when I wrote this so please bear with me. 

********

It Lasted Forever and Ended So Soon

PROLOGUE

He's your typical bad boy and a rebel. He's a notorious playboy but a woman hater. He always found himself into trouble. He is good for nothing. He can make every girls fall for his charm then suddenly left them crying. He doesn't believe that true love exists but there's a reason.

She's strong and different from your typical girl type. She hated HIM so much. That Guy is the opposite of her ideal man. She always dream of a perfect prince charming but will she fall for the wrong one?

Humanda na sa pagdating ng WORLD WAR III sa pagtatagpo ng mga landas nila. Rayot nga ba ang mamamagitan o mabubuo ang isang di inaasahang pagmamahalan?

HE started to believe in Love even in 'Forever' the moment he met her when something unexpected happened.

Will it be a happy ending?

or

It won't last FOREVER?