You Are My Everything

•••AUTHORS NOTE•••

Hiya!
Thank you so much for giving YAME a chance. I hope you enjoy this story and it was so much fun writing- especially when your write with your close friend. It's written in two different points of view so I hope you enjoy experiencing love on both sides, I write from Honey P.O.V so Please comment and tell us how to do better and please also support us!

Sarangeeee ❤️

~Xanadu

Hello,

I'm back to write great stories with the lovely RuthXanadu, and if you still haven't noticed, she's a really really great friend and an awesome author as well.

I am writing from Jimin/Park Jimin's point of view and we hope that you give us your love and support. Your comments and feedbacks are very much appreciated for the betterment of the story.

Love lots ❤

~JM_Chim

P.S.

We will be updating every Friday at 6am (London time)

•••DESCRIPTION•••

After breaking up with Jimin, Honey left his side and decided to live on with her life, together with her friends. She cuts off all of the connections she has with regards to him, except for one...

Honey became a much stronger human being, and became successful in what she does best.

As for Jimin, he was able to pursue his dream of becoming famous. Still, humbled by what is happening in his life, he meets Honey again after a lot of years had already passed.

Will the two be able to keep their paths away from each other?
Or will their fate do the opposite and reconcile the two?