ο τρελός II

*the shadow of a teenage boy appears from nowhere, running in the middle of an empty, dark street at midnight, with the moon and a neon red and blue sign as the only sources of light. He's looking back while running and in his face lies a complex expression of fear, rush and freedom*

Run, run, run
Percussive feelings
You're done, done, done
They're out now waiting
Be them

Fun, fun, fun
Repressive feelings
They won, won, won
They're out now beating
Free them

*the boy keeps running and the street becomes longer and longer, and at the same time the great old walls around him are getting closer and closer. He is clearly nervous about what is going to happen, because he knows the monsters are just behind, chasing him as fast as they possibly can*

Run, run, run
Percussive feelings
They come, come, come
You're right here with them
Don't you see them?

Fun, fun, fun
Repressive feelings
At last, last, last
They're with you breathing
Feel them

*the boy is now running the fastest he can and prays for survival against the wild instincts of the beasts. Just before the end of the road he sees the wonderful light of the sun going up and turns around to face the monsters with great power. But to his surprise, there is no monster behind him. Like all this time, he was just running from his thoughts, from his own self. And there are no beasts. He has been totally safe from the beginning of the escape. What a fool*

Run, run, run
Percussive feelings
They won, won, won
They're out now beating
Free them

Run, run, run