|3|

"Hold, hold on, hold on to me, 'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady. Hold, hold on, hold on to me, 'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady"

 Hold, hold on, hold on to me, 'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady"

Today was the day of Archie Andrews' hearing

Today was the day of Archie Andrews' hearing. Lola had just woken up yet her thoughts were already invaded by worries. She wished she could block out the sun that was peeking through her curtains and shining on her face forever, permanently delaying the day. However, that was never going to happen.

She groaned as she rolled of her bed, turning off her alarm clock as she did so. Usually she would hit snooze about five times before she eventually got up but today was a day she couldn't afford to be late on; walking into court late would definitely be a new level of embarrassing for her.

Her mind was in a daze as she pulled on her ripped, black skinny jeans and a purple, camo crop top. She was so distracted that she almost forgot to pull on her combat boots as she walked out of her bedroom door.

As she walked into the main area of their new trailer, Lola's Serpent Jacket caught her eye; she hadn't worn it since she left for San Junipero. She smiled slightly as she ran her hand over the leather material of the sleeve but she didn't put it on - partly because it was too hot but mostly due to the fact that a gang jacket wasn't exactly the best thing to wear to court.

"Hey there Bonnie" her dad called from the section of the trailer that was their kitchen. Ever since she had run away to San Junipero after being accused of helping Fangs murder Midge, her dad taken to calling her Bonnie. "Hey there Grimm Reaper" she retorted while rolling her eyes.

As much as Lola loved how badass Bonnie Parker had been, she definitely was not about to commit a series of legendary crimes while on the run from the law. If she never saw the inside of a jail cell again, it'd be too soon.

"I made you pancakes" her dad said as he put a plate down on the table where she was about to sit. Lola smiled as she gave him a quick hug before eating her breakfast. Her dad knew how worried she was even if she wouldn't say it so he wanted to do anything he could to help her - even if it was something as small as making her favourite breakfast.