|11|

"'Cause all I know is we said, 'Hello,' And your eyes look like coming home. All I know is a simple name, Everything has changed"

 All I know is a simple name, Everything has changed"

All hell broke loose in Riverdale after news of Archie Andrews' breakout spread; Sheriff Minetta was on a rampage in hopes of finding him

All hell broke loose in Riverdale after news of Archie Andrews' breakout spread; Sheriff Minetta was on a rampage in hopes of finding him. He had gone so far as to threaten the students of Riverdale High in homeroom which somehow resulted in Josie having a seizure.

Lola had been keeping her head down, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. However, it was hard to stay away from any attention when it seemed to come knocking on your doorstep.

Sheriff Minetta was currently searching through Tent City in hopes of finding the escapee, although his idea of searching entailed trashing the place.

Lola watched from her window as he tore through everything, throwing furniture around and storming through tents and trailers. Eventually, he began to pound on Lola's door. Before she had even reached the door to let him in, he had pushed it open and stormed inside.

"Where is he?" he snapped, referring to her red-haired friend. Lola almost flinched at how sharp his tone was but she remained calm. Instead of panicking, she sat back down on the couch and shrugged. "Where's who?" she asked innocently.

Sheriff Minetta grumbled something in annoyance, seeming to know that he wouldn't get anything from her. Without another word, he began searching through her trailer, throwing open doors and pulling out boxes all over the place.

Lola stayed on the couch, watching as he tore apart her room. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop him and the last thing she needed right now was to be thrown in a cell for "obstruction of justice."

Eventually, when Sheriff Minetta was satisfied that Archie was not, in fact, hiding somehwere in Lola's tiny trailer, which was barely big enough for her and her dad, he left once again. As soon as Lola saw him get into his car, she ran out the door towards her best friend's trailer.

She tried to blend in with the other annoyed Serpents since Sheriff Minetta was still driving around looking for Archie but all she was really focused on was finding Jughead so they could figure out what to do.