|24|

"I didn't know you were a sociopath, I didn't know you were a sociopath"

After hearing about what had happened at prom, Lola's father had been even more strict on her than after she had sprained her ankle; she could only leave the trailer for school

After hearing about what had happened at prom, Lola's father had been even more strict on her than after she had sprained her ankle; she could only leave the trailer for school. Her dad came and went a lot of the time but Lola always knew there was no point in trying to sneak out.

She was lying on the couch, alone, when a knock came from the door. She groaned to herself, not wanting to have to drag herself up to the door het she did anyway, afraid it was her dad and that he had forgotten his keys again.

However, when she finally got to the door, no one was there. She frowned as she looked around for someone walking away but there was no one around aside from a few stray Serpents sitting around campfires.

Lola was about to close the door once again when she noticed a box sitting on her doorstep with her name on it. She frowned at it, wondering who had left it and why, but she picked it up and brought it inside. When she opened the box, a light gasp escaped her lips.

Sitting perfectly inside was one of the most beautiful black dresses she had ever seen and it sure as hell was worth a lot more than she could afford. Searching for some explanation, she picked up the note and read through it.

It gave little hint as to who had left her the dress but she was clearly instructed to go to Thornhill, that night, wearing the dress for the final game of G&G. However, what put her on edge was the fact that she couldn't tell anyone or bring her phone.

Most people would immediately decide that there was no way in hell that they were going but Lola Carter wasn't most people; she was too curious. If it was the final game of G&G then surely Jughead at least would be there and she wouldn't be alone.

Finally making up her mind, Lola pulled on the dress which seemed to fit her perfectly. She scribbled a quick apology note on a piece of paper for her father - without saying where she was - and took off out the door.