|14|

"I don't like your little games, Don't like your tilted stage, The role you made me play, Of the fool, no, I don't like you. I don't like your perfect crime, How you laugh when you lie. You said the gun was mine, Isn't cool, no, I don't like you"

 You said the gun was mine, Isn't cool, no, I don't like you"

Lola stayed true to her word and talked to Jughead about Fangs

Lola stayed true to her word and talked to Jughead about Fangs. Luckily, it didn't take much convincing; Jughead had a plan to help Fangs. He was always going to let Fangs stay as long as he infiltrated the Gargoyle Gang to find the King but he hadn't planned on taking his jacket until he needed the egg from Cheryl.

Lola felt slightly guilty that she did nothing to help Toni since she was one of her closest friends and she was practically born into the Serpents just like Lola, but what Toni had done was unnecessary and without reason; there was no justification to get her back into the Serpents and they all knew it.

However, Lola tried not to think about this in order to focus on the task at hand. Fangs had been successful and he was preparing to meet the Gargoyles. He was stood with his back against a tree in Fox Forest, breathing heavily, as Lola stood in front of him, trying not to be seen.

She could sense how nervous and tense the boy in front of her was; he was terrified that something would go wrong and that someone would get hurt. Lola offered him a small smile as she looked over his shoulder to see if the Gargoyles were still completly oblivious.

"You're gonna be okay. I promise" she whispered, hoping it would reassure him at least a little bit. Fangs took in a deep breath and nodded. With one last look, he pulled on his Gargoyle mask and pulled his hood on over it.

Lola watched anxiously as her friend - and fake boyfriend - walked through the forest towards the clearing where the Gargoyles stood around a fire. She looked around the group until her eyes landed on the Gargoyle King. A shiver ran down her spine as she remembered the night it had chased them in the very forest she was standing in.

She couldn't hear any of what was said since she was so far away but she still had a clear view of them through the trees. A quiet gasp escaped her lips as she saw them take out a branding iron. Her eyes widened in fear but she managed to stay in place; she had to wait for Jughead's signal or else things would go a lot worse.