|7|

"But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies, Oh-oh-oh, I really don't care"

 You can take your words and all your lies, Oh-oh-oh, I really don't care"

After receiving a call from none other than Veronica Lodge, Lola found herself descending a hidden stairway that she never knew about, despite the fact that it was in Pop's - the place she used to work in

She was in complete awe as she turned a corner, following the racen-haired girl, to see a dimly lit room with a bar and tables set up around the place; it was an elegant speakeasy. Lola wouldn't know how to describe it; it was more beautiful than what she could find the words for.

"No way, you're actually back. Here I thought Ronnie was messing with me" a familiar voice called. Lola turned to see none other than Reggie Mantle standing behind the bar, smirking over at her. Lola's face lit up once she saw him; they had actually become close friends before she left - despite the everlasting Bulldogs versus Serpents fued - and she had missed him just as much as the rest of her friends.

Without uttering a word, Lola ran down the rest of the steps - somehow, without missing a single one or tripping - and, before anyone could stop her, threw herself over the bar, gliding across it and landing on the other side.

Both Veronica and Reggie had a somewhat shocked but impressed look on their faces but Lola didn't pay any attention to it. Instead, she wrapped her arms around the boy in front of her. Reggie chuckled in her ear before returning the hug with equal force.

"Sorry" Lola said with a giggle once she finely pulled away. Reggie simply smiled at her as she pulled herself back onto the bar, dangling her legs off of the edge of it as she sat there, now facing Veronica.

"This place is seriously amazing, V. I know you said you owned Pop's now but this is a whole new level of telling your dad to suck it" she remarked, grinning over at her friend. Veronica had now descended the rest of the stairs and made her way to the bar after watching her two friends reunite.

"Thank you, but it's not there yet. Actually, I called you here because I need your help" Veronica said as she sat in one of the many chairs. Lola furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down at the girl, not knowing how she could help; the speakeasy already looked perfect to her.