|10|

"It's time for me to take it, I'm the boss right now. Not gonna fake it, Not when you go down.'Cause this is my game, and you better come to play"

'Cause this is my game, and you better come to play"

As Lola replayed the events of that morning in her mind, she wasn't entirely sure how she had ended up here

As Lola replayed the events of that morning in her mind, she wasn't entirely sure how she had ended up here. She woke up like any other day, not thinking anything out of the ordinary would happen considering she had been keeping away from anything strange happening in Riverdale such as G&G or the Gargoyle King.

However, she couldn't have been further from wrong. Not long after waking, she had gotten a call from Veronica Lodge. The girl seemed frantic on the phone, saying something about Archie and jail. Lola wasn't entirely sure what she wanted but she still ended up agreeing to meet her at La Bonne Nuit.

As she had arrived, Lola had expected to be met with a hysterical Veronica, upset over Archie being in juvie; she thought she was just going to comfort her and continue on with the rest of her day. Instead, she found Veronica, Betty, Reggie, Josie and Kevin all sitting around a table in complete silence, watching her as she descended the stairs.

Lola looked at them questioningly but sat down in the empty chair anyways, not knowing at all what she was in for. Looking back now, Lola should have figured that Veronica wouldn't have been having a complete meltdown over the phone; she should have expected something was happening but it was too late to change that now.

Lola could still remember exactly what had happened and exactly what was said during the entire meeting; it may not have been long ago, but a lot had been said. "Thank you all for coming. As you all know, Archie's stuck behind bars. His life is in danger" Veronica had begun, sounding completly calm yet she managed to put everyone in edge.

"Before we get started, I want to a knowledge that, yes, we are flying by the seat of our pants here but as much as possible, we must follow the plan. The slightest deviation and Archie could wind up dead" she continued. That was the exact moment when Lola's eyes grew in size as realisation struck. Suddenly, everything Veronica had been rambling about over the phone made sense to her and she discovered exactly what she was in for.

"We'll need a distraction to disorient the guards and hide Archie's play for the grate. Something we can sneak into the location easily that won't arouse suspicion, Something we make ourselves" Veronica had explained. Lola had been completly clueless about the entire plan, having only just found out what the end goal was, yes everyone else seemed to know exactly what Veronica was talking about. This had only made Lola even more nervous.