hand placement (BTS, Maknae Line)

Jimin💓💧

Jimin dried his hair, hoping to finally get the hair color that he wanted

Jimin dried his hair, hoping to finally get the hair color that he wanted. Y/n crosses her fingers as he finally pulled the towel down. "Is this what you wanted?" She questions him.

He took a good look at the bits of orange on the ends of his hair. "This is amazing." He didn't think he would look good with this specific style. "I didn't think I could pull it off. "

Y/n bit her lip, loving his boost of confidence. She walked behind Jimin, her arm wrapping around his lower body. "Woah, Y/n, what are you doing ?"

She used her right hand to slide inside of his boxers. "You..You don't want to start... something you can't finish." He managed to let out, loving the feeling of her soft hand.

He turns around to face her, pinning her against the bathroom sink. "Park Jimin. Freshly dyed hair and don't know how to act." "Y/n Min. Just took one look at this," He used his hand to touch his face and body. "And doesn't know how to act. I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"Then teach me." She grabs his now hardened bulge through his boxers. "Teach me how to be a good little girl. I'd love to see you try." She spoke, unbuttoning the shirt that he lent her from the night before.

Jimin didn't have to be told twice.

Taehyung😪💜

Y/n loved how peaceful Taehyung looked when he slept

Y/n loved how peaceful Taehyung looked when he slept. He wouldn't furrow his eyebrows in frustration, his eyes never filled with anger, and his nose would twitch as he slept.

She moved his bang a little so it won't be in his eye. She couldn't stop her hand from caressing his cheek. Her thumb ran across his eyebrow, his eye, his cute nose, stopping at his lips.

Pressing her lips on his for a short second, Y/n removed her hands from his delicate face. "Why'd you stop?" She jumped, nearly falling off of the bed if he hadn't pulled her to his chest.

"Were you awake the whole time?" She questions him, crossing her arms. "Yeah. I'm glad that I was. Your lips felt so nice." He smiled sweetly. "I--" she stammered.

"Such a wimp." He mumbled. Taehyung grabbed her cheeks and pressed his lips onto hers.

Jungkook👻🌊

Jungkook and Y/n were watching a scary movie

Jungkook and Y/n were watching a scary movie. The beast on the screamed jumped out, making her hop onto his lap. He smirked as he placed his right arm across her thighs.

"Stop it. It's not even that scary." "Shut up. I hate watching these things at night." He slaps her on the thighs, causing her to whine and get off.

"I'm going to eat." She ran to the kitchen, nearly falling as she made her way to the fridge. "And I hope you fell on your ass." "Hey oppa?" She called out, Jungkook sucking in a breath. "Fuck you." She stated.

Just as she found some candy that she had saved, she felt two hands grabbing her thighs. "What are--" he grabs her legs and wrapped them around his torso.

"You didn't have this attitude last night." "Best friend, I'm sorry.." She tried to apologize but he smacked her leg.

"I think you deserve a punishment, don't you?" She didn't have the chance to answer as she felt her shorts be pulled to the side.