belong

They were happy.

They were a real family.

Y/n faked a smile as she watched them get along. The husband, the wife, and their child. She wasn't needed. She didn't start feeling like this recently. She felt like this for a while.

Sneaking away to her room, she packed clothing and her hygiene products. As the lights cut off, she gave a fake smile to those around her and wished them good night.

Pressing a kiss on the forehead of her sibling, she closes her bedroom door. Opening her window, she hurriedly jumped out. She did what she felt like doing :

Running away.

Her breath was soon leaving her as the sounds of shoes pressing hard against the concrete sidewalk. "Hey!" she heard someone pull up next to her. "Bobby?!"

"What are you doing? Get in here

"What are you doing? Get in here." she stops running, hopping into the car. "Shouldn't you be home?" he asked, picking up speed. "What home?" she mumbled, tearing up.

That statement led her to pull over on the side of the road. "What do you mean by that? You're family are going to be worried sick." "I doubt it." "Y/n!" "They have a baby to worry about. I'm just a nuisance." she confessed. Sighing, Bobby pulls off of the road. As they drove, he grabbed her hand.

"Where do you want to go?" "Anywhere but here." Bobby smiles and says "I know just the place.

___________________________________

Hey guys. This is a preview of an idea that I thought of. I hope you guys like it.