NyQuil

(art by @ viteloi on Instagram)

Rated R

She couldn't sleep.

It's been like this for weeks. She tried ASMR, listening to rain, slow music, even lullabies. Nothing worked for her.

She didn't know what else to do. Hearing her phone rang, her heart punch her chest.

Y/n had no choice but to pick up the phone. "Yes?" "Why aren't you sleep?" His sleepy voice causing her to bite her lip, feeling bad.

"Nothing is working." she said, moving her phone to her cheek as she reached for her blunt. "I've tried everything, Taehyung. This is the fifth week." she signed as she used her lighter.

"Do I need to come over?" he questioned. "No... Just go to sleep." she hangs up the phone before he could say anything. Taking a deep inhale, she released smoke through her nose and from her lips.

"Fuck it." she turns on her personal ring light and began her own personal photo shoot. One hand in her hair while the other pulled down the shirt slightly, blunt still in between her lips. Hearing a knock on the window, she nearly jumped up.

Since the light was on, she knew that it was someone that she shouldn't worry about. Taking the blunt away from her lips, she opens the window for them. "Really? I told you to go to sleep. Now look at you, your hair is all wet." she lectured, pulling him in and shutting the window.

She throws a towel towards him, taking a hit

She throws a towel towards him, taking a hit. "How are you this comfortable with me?" he asked, talking about her current attire. "Honestly... I have no clue." she smiled nervously, putting the blunt in her ashtray and turning the light off.

"... So that little photo shoot just now?" "Speak nothing." she felt her cheeks heat up as she pushed his head to the side. Taehyung laughs and sat on her bed. "Come here." he pulls her by legs, arms resting on her thighs.

"You play too much." Y/n brushed her hair back, forgetting that her breasts were damn near in his face. She released a small moan as she felt his mouth, suckling on her nipple.

"You son of a -" his large hands moved the fabric so it didn't stop him from giving her pleasure. "I-" another moan erupted, moving his mouth one breast to the other. *cue the music*

She felt her body heating up, taking off the fall themed sweater. "Finally." his kisses traveled up her body, having a feast from her neck. His large hand held her neck with such care, she didn't even notice the other hand traveling down to her pearl.

He chuckled, saying "look at you..." he motioned to his hand, face burning as she seen her juices on his hand. He didn't even have his way with her yet. "Shut it.. If you're going to brag then- aaah..." She felt something slide inside of her but it wasn't his finger.

"When did you take off your pants?" "Don't worry about that. Just worry about being quiet. We wouldn't want to wake up your roommates, would we?" she had no choice but to nod. He had her pinned, thrusting upwards.

There were going to be marks on his back but he didn't care. That wasn't even on his mind.

He moved from the wall to her bed, pushing her on her stomach.

"Arch that back." She followed his command with ease, causing him to nearly lose it. He loved when he was in control.

The song was just loud enough to cover the sound of skin slapping against each other. His hand played with her clit, earning a whine. "You like that, don't you? Such a needy girl." "Use me." she surprised herself once the words left her mouth.

"I learn more about you everyday." he was so rough with her. Spanking, using profanities, not even letting her release. "Shit, I'm gonna cum." "Not without my permission." she was flipped over, hands wrapped around her neck as he hit her spot repeatedly.

The sight of her in a way that he's never seen, so submissive, he was on the brink of release himself. "You wanna come, slut? Make me believe it."

Y/n continuously begged, wanting to earn the right to release. "Cum." In an instant, she gasped as her juiced coated his dick as well as part of his torso. Taehyung, however, kept penetrating her. "oh shit!" she muttered, releasing again soon after.

Taehyung cursed and then pulled out, releasing onto her stomach. The room was silent and smelled like sex. Grabbing the towel he gave her, he wiped her stomach. "You alright? Did I hurt you?"

He didn't hear an answer. Looking up, the girl was out cold. He snickered, pressed a kiss onto her lips and taking the blunt from her ashtray. "I think I deserved this."