when they catch you singing (ateez ; hyung line)

ATEEZ🌐

Seonghwa:

Seonghwa and the boys were on the couch, bored with nothing to do

Seonghwa and the boys were on the couch, bored with nothing to do. "Can you call her?" Hongjoong was referring to Y/n, their mutual best friend. "You got her number, so you can call her?" "My phone died." He whined, making Seonghwa roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine." Inside, he wanted to call her anyways. He couldn't stop thinking about her. After one ring, he finally heard her voice and put it on speaker mode."Who broke something now?"

"That's hurtful." Mingi said, pouting. "Seonghwa, I'm going to kill you." The remark alone made all right of them cackle. "I'm sorry. We all missed you so that's why." "Aww I miss you guys more." She said, smiling.

"What are you doing?" Said Yeosang. "Listening to music and playing call of duty." Yunho gasps, putting his hand over his heart. "Without me? That's cold, Y/n."

"But you aren't here to play with me, Yunho. I can't just not play." She counters. As they snicker at Yunho shaking his head and furrowed eyebrows, they are surprised to hear her sing.

"a haengbokhaetteon naldeurieotta
kkumman gatasseotji
ije deoneun eopgetjiman
jinan nallo namgyeoyaji"

[Days gone by ~ day6]

Seonghwa didn't even know how to process it. The softness of her tone yet her pronunciation was almost perfect. "Of the time that we spent together, I've never heard you sing before... I'm honestly hurt." Y/n just giggles. "Because I think I sound terrible."

"You sound amazing, what the hell is wrong with you? The next time I see you, you better be singing our songs too." He threatened.  "Just gonna sing like that and then call it terrible." He mumbled, scoffing afterwards.

"I love you?" She said questioningly. "You made him sad now." Wooyoung calls out, making Y/n shake her head.

Hongjoong:

"What made you get that braid?" Y/n questions as he watched the stylist touch up his makeup

"What made you get that braid?" Y/n questions as he watched the stylist touch up his makeup. "I've been trying to experiment with certain hairstyles. You've seen my mullet. The fans loved it."