no aftercare (18+)

Outline:

You and your lover have a great sex life.

But, during this night of passion, there is no aftercare.

Being new to the sex scene and just finding out what you like, makes you upset.

She didn't realize how badly she depended on him to cater to her after their sessions.

...

She finally felt free as he released her from her restraints

She finally felt free as he released her from her restraints. Dropping to the bed, Y/n just sat there trying to catch her breath. "You good?" he asked. Raising her hand, she gave a thumbs up. He smirks, looking at the red marks on her neck and body.

"I still got it, don't I?" "I'll say." she responded, voice raspy from the moments prior. Her eyebrows furrowed as he pulled his pants up. "Trevante, where you going?" "With the boys."

Y/n sat up, looking at him as if he lost his damn mind. "The boys?" "Yeah. Is there a problem?" she scoffed. "Go." "No kiss?" he questioned.

Although sore, she managed to get herself out of bed. "Baby-" "I said go," she responded, firmly. "I'm going with Brianna anyways." She continued as Trevante stood there for a moment. Rolling her eyes, she throws him his keys. "I'm not stopping you."

"Not like you could." she raised the middle finger as the door closed. "Fucking asshole." she mumbled as she got her clothes out.

...

"He just left?" Brianna questioned, eating a fry. "Yeah. No aftercare like he usually does. He just up and left." "Sex doesn't always have aftercare babe." Brianna responds.

"This is why I don't do relationships." she rolled her eyes. "You can't be mad because you were hypnotized by the dick. Just learn to please yourself so you don't have expectations. Please yourself so you don't depend on him to please you." "But I deserve that. It shouldn't even be asked of him. He should know." Y/n countered, her best friend smirked and nodded in agreement.

"And he should. I won't say otherwise. If he does not shape up, then you know what to do. Self-love is the best love. He's still yours. You just need to be yours." Y/n nodded as she gave Brianna a hug. "And I know just the place. Come on." She paid for the meal.

They walked around the mall and stopped. "Spencer's?" "Got to start somewhere." Brianna shrugged and pulled her innocent friend to the dark side.

...

Y/n gave Brianna a kiss before getting out of her car and walking inside her house. "He went... Fuck it."

She headed to her room, locking the door behind her as she put batteries in her new toy. Stripping her clothing away, she already felt somewhat nervous.

"Here I come, incognito," she said grabbing her phone and began searching. "No...too Bland... That's just wrong... Hell no... Now we're getting somewhere." she finally found a decent video.

Moments pass by and she has already forgotten about her anger for Trevante. Her moans and purrs were filling the room as she increased the level of vibration.

She was almost on her third orgasm. Her legs began to clench up on her and finally released, making a mess all over the foot of the bed. Exiting out of the browser, she dropped her phone on the bed.

Soon she heard a car pull up, Trevante's car. She rolled her eyes and began to clean up her mess and change the sheets. Y/n grabbed the first shirt she could find and pulled on some shorts.

Spraying some vanilla in the air, she turned on the television as background noise for her as she looked at Instagram.

The front door closed and Y/n nustled her head in the pillow, scrolling past the shaderoom, and Jason from Hollywood unlocked. "Shady asses."

"Hey, baby." "Hey Trevante." she waved, returning her attention to her cell phone. He froze. "Trevante?" he questioned. "That's not how you say my name."

"Hey babe." she corrected herself, not really showing much enthusiasm. "Girl you better fix yo tone." he joked around but he wasn't joking. Putting her phone on the charger, she looked up at him. "How were the boys?"

She ignored his comment completely. "Y/n...." he warned. "What? I'm asking a question. I'm not gonna cling to you and stroke your ego." "Stroke my ego?? Where is this even coming from?"

Y/n shook her head. "Nothing." she answered, walking past him with her pillow in hand. "You're acting like a fucking child, bro." He responded, sucking his teeth.

"Miss me with that shit, nigga. I'm not gonna kiss your ass and suck your dick just so you can brag to your homes about how you got me dickmatized. I'm not with that shit bro."

Trevante shook his head. "You know that's now what I'm about." "Do I?" she questioned. The room was quiet. She sighed shakily, Trevante taking notice and finding her on the verge of tears.

"You can sleep on the couch. Or the floor. Or where ever you get yo hoes at night." she mumbled, pushing past him and wiping her face. Trevante grabbed her wrist before she was able to walk away and gently pinned her against the wall.

Y/n did not make eye contact with him, however, her tongue poked the inside of her cheek as a way to hide her irritation. "Let me go, bro." She threatens. "Not until you tell me what's going on." Trevante knew that this attitude was not like her at all.

"Aftercare. You never once thought of aftercare. This bothers me." She confessed, glaring at him as the words left her mouth.  "Sometimes, MOST OF THE TIME, I just want to be catered to. I spent most of the time satisfying you, putting work in, the LEAST you could do is fucking hold me, put a wet rag over my body, SOMETHING!" Y/n ranted, tears falling to a point of no return.

"I shouldn't be second best to your friends, man." Snatching her hand free, she crossed her arms. Trevante processed her words carefully, looking back at all of the times when her eyes lost their gleam after their lovemaking, feeling like an idiot.

Without a word, he lifted her up bridal style and took her to their bedroom. Laying her down, he laid beside her and pulled Y/n into his arms. "I'm so sorry. I wished I had realized this sooner. I really did not make you feel this way." he finally spoke after some time, only for her to snuggle into his arms without another word.