housemates(ateez)

"You're kidding right?" she asked the manager. "Not at all. You have 24 hours to pack your things. We'll be waiting outside." "I don't even know them like that." "all the more reason to get to know them. You better get packing."

Her manager left before she even got the chance to protest. "Just great." She sighed, massaging her temples. "I better start now." Y/n stomped her way up the stairs.

After minutes of tantrums and loud rants, she was finally able to finish packing. "I need sleep."

Twenty-four hours passed and as she grabbed her suitcase, the manager knocked on the door. "You ready to meet-" "Please keep that happy shit to yourself." She said rudely, walking past him to get inside the black limo.

" What's with the ride?" "You'll see, madam." The driver politely takes her bag and puts it in the backseat. He opens the door for them and soon they were off.

"How long do I have to live there?" When she didn't get an answer,she scoffs and grabs the bottle of apple juice.

...

"We have arrived." Opening the door, she glanced at her surroundings. It was now late in the afternoon and the house was very pretty. "You like it huh?" She shrugs, grabbing her luggage and walking to the front door.

Her fingers rang the doorbell one time and the door automatically opens. There were 8 men standing in front of her. "You're Y/n?"

 "You're Y/n?"

"You're...who are you?" "You don't know who we are?" The one with silver hair asked. "Okay... I can tell we'll be greaaat roommates." She said sarcastically. "This is Y/n. She will be living with you." She shows a small smile before walking in. "Where's my room?" "I'll take your things. " said the tall one and he walked up the stairs.

"We are making dinner. You should join us." "I'm sorry but what are your names?" She asked, very confused as she followed. "My name is Jongho. The one with your bag is Mingi. Then there's Hongjoong, San, Yeosang, Seonghwa, Yunho, and Wooyoung." As he pointed to each of them, she felt dizzy.

"Okay." She said quietly, her heart speeding rapidly. Her eyes soon closed and she fell forward, falling onto one of the boys.

scenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara