best friend's brother (Kim Jisoo)

Jisoo😍

"You sure he's not here?" Y/n said as she walked into Charmaine, her best friend, house. "He's probably out laid up with a potential std or playing video games with my boyfriend."

Y/n frowned at that statement but managed  to laugh it off. "I'm not a manwhore, Char." Y/n froze when she heard that voice. A voice she knew all too well. "Right...sure." Char rolled her eyes and walked down to the kitchen to get snacks.

"So you're not going to look at me? It's rude to face your back to-" she rolled her eyes and turned around to face him.

" You and I both know that there's a reason for that

" You and I both know that there's a reason for that." Jisoo walked up to Y/n, blocking her by putting the both of his hands on the wall. "I've changed, Y/n. I'm not that person." "Doesn't seem like it. I can't work it out with someone who constantly sleeps-"

"Jisoo!!! Can you go get some food please?" Jisoo sucks his teeth and responds "Yeah, just give me a minute." "Y/n go with him too." "WHY?!" "He doesn't know what I like and you do. I don't want a murder charge."
Y/n sucks her teeth and agrees.

____________

Though the radio was playing, Y/n and Jisoo never spoke one word to each other. "You can't ignore me forever." "Sadly, only because you're related to my best friend."

"I am not that person anymore. When will you understand that?" "Can you keep your piece in your pants for 24 hours?" She asked, looking at him as he made a left turn.

Just as he was about to answer her, his phone began to ring. "Can you get that for me?" She didn't hesitate to pull it out of his right pocket. The name read 'Jenn🌊🌊'.

Feeling petty, she declined the call and dropped his phone in the cup holder. "Tell Jennie that she can have you." Y/n replied, stuffing her ear buds in. "Y/n." He called but she was blasting Jay Park '2nd Thots' loudly.

Once he stopped in the parking lot, be yanked her headphones. "Soo, what the hell is wrong with you?" "Soo... it's been a while since I heard that." Y/n felt a piece of her anger go away. "Soo was the name of the boy that I had feelings for."

"Y/n, I-" "You're not ready for a woman like me." She interrupts. "Until you've had fun with your snacks-" "Shut up." He looked at her with a straight face.

She sighs as she undid her seatbelt. "Look, I'm not going to be one of those girls that you dine and dash. I want respect and I want loyalty. If you can't give me either, you can bounce."

Jisoo takes out his phone and she instantly feels the heat rush to her face. "You better have a good was reason to-" he hands her the phone and it was his messages. He had called it off with Jenn three months ago.

"What is this supposed to-" "That I want this to work. I want you. You're all I think about." He grabs her hands. "Every single day and every night. Now come on. I'm not letting you order alone with all these men sitting out, especially with your outfit."

She wore crop top with body jewelry and some shorts that hugged her almost too tight. She rolled her eyes, taking the key out of the ignition and getting out of the car.

As she walked in front of him, the gazes from the men around her made her feel a little more than uncomfortable

As she walked in front of him, the gazes from the men around her made her feel a little more than uncomfortable. Jisoo pulled her back towards his front, right arm hugging her waist as he glared at the pigs in front of him.

"That's all you?" "Yeah so don't get any ideas." He threatened, voice growing harsh.

_____________

The car ride back home wasn't as awkward as before. They're catching up with each other, being that they haven't spoke in 3 months.

They make it back to the house so she begins to grab all of the bags of food. "You sure she wanted all of this?" "Just because she's small doesn't mean she don't got a appetite." She warns.

As they got out of the car, he grabbed the drinks so they wouldn't fall. "Thanks." He just nods, smiling as he unlocked the door. "Did he get what I wanted." Y/n tosses Char her bag as Jisoo handed her the drink.

"Okay. He gets to live this time." Char sighed in relief, making the two laugh. Char ran to her bedroom, calling for Y/n as she did so.

"That's my cue." She spoke, grabbing her meal and soda. Jisoo watched as she walked down the now dark hallway. He soon follows, moving his arm across her upper body and pressing a kiss to her head.

"I meant what I said to you earlier. All of it." She turned to face him, only to be introduced to his lips. Pulling away from the brief kiss, he smiles as she looked at him before reaching Char's room.

 Pulling away from the brief kiss, he smiles as she looked at him before reaching Char's room