ride of feels (BTS Jungkook)

Jungkook couldn't get the look out of his head

Jungkook couldn't get the look out of his head. The look that Y/n gave him crushed his heart. And it's been weeks since she last contacted him. "That's not like her. It's not at all. And I don't like this." He expressed to Yoongi. "Why are you so worried about it? Don't you have a date to get ready for?"

"She's still my friend and I need to know why she's changed." "Are you sure it's her that is changing? Or is it that she's finally getting over you?" Yoongi didn't beat around the bush when it came down to telling the truth.

"Admit it. She's not doing what you expect her to and it drives you mad." "And what exactly do I expect her to do?" Jungkook was beyond annoyed at this point.

"You expect her to be a backup plan." "SHE WAS NEVER THAT TO ME!" Jungkook argued. "SHE WAS MORE THAN THAT." "THEN WHAT WAS SHE TO YOU? BECAUSE SHE'S NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL TO FUCK!" Yoongi shouted back, throwing his phone down onto the bed. As the two men bumped heads, Jimin and Taehyung had to push them away from each other.

"You guys need to separate." "I'll volunteer. I have somewhere to go anyways." Jungkook snatches his phone and wallet. "And where the hell are you going?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook snatched his coat. He left without a word.

...

Y/n knocks on the door, taking a deep breath. As the door opens, she's pulled inside quickly and almost trips over her feet. "Well dang, I missed you too."

"I'm glad you agreed to be here. I know some people can be a nuisance." His eyes went to Jungkook, who was snacking on his girlfriend. "Like who? I'm not bothered." she said, pinching his cheek. "You look good girl."

She takes the compliment from his meal of the day, ignoring Jungkook completely

She takes the compliment from his meal of the day, ignoring Jungkook completely. "I don't get a greeting? That's harsh." "Life is harsh. Deal with it." she said with a straight face. Jungkook grows a little annoyed, pulling the girl closer.

"Where's Bobby?" Yoongi asks, smirking as Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I wish he would come but he had rehearsal. But he will repay me by taking me on a date. "

Once she said that, everyone stopped their movement. "DATE?" Hoseok wraps his arm around her neck. "Yes date. He promised me. " she blushed. "You just met him." Jungkook interrupts. "Correction, we've been friends for a while and he finally had the balls to ask me. He doesn't waste time and frankly, I wasted enough." she shrugs, leaning on the wall behind her.

Jungkook didn't know what came over him but that sentence broke his heart and he stormed out.

____________________________________

God this part is really trash but I wanted to at least finish part two to this. Hope you like it.