fwb(Villain Of PLT)

Outline :

Outline :

There's always that one person who's a people pleaser.

Villain is that exact person and Y/n is tired of it.

So, she does something unthinkable.

____________________________________

Villain was known around campus for being a solo artist. His music was amazing, his voice a killer. But, he was very difficult to deal with. He was always talking, he always needed an audience. It was disturbing.

"Excuse me." Y/n said, waiting for him to move out of the way." He said, typing on his phone. "I'm in the middle of a discussion. Just wait." "Move out of the way." she said, not wanting to be the center of attention. "Move me." The next few movements caused him to nearly let out a groan.

Grasping his manhood, she smirked. "I guess you're not all talk after all." He wanted her to let go but he didn't want her to at the same time. "Will you move now?" "Yes, of course." "Thank you. That's all I ask." Pressing her lips onto the corners of his, her grip is loosened and she walked off.

As she walked off, she finally grabbed her vibrating phone.

Heronamedvillain : you thought that shit was cute huh? 👀 Giving me a hard on at school? You're getting more bolder by the day princess👅

She scoffed on the outside but on the inside she felt.... excited.

Melaninmadness : you should've moved. I ain't scared of you😜

Villain chuckled and shook his head. It was hard for him to walk properly with his issue, and he decided that he wanted a little help.

Heronamedvillain : meet me at my dorm room. And you better be quick.