savior (Yoongi)

"Stupid humans

"Stupid humans." he muttered as he watch yet another couple fall apart. "love is for fools." he continued.

Yoongi didn't have a lucky streak when it came to love. Betrayal would often come from both parties and he just grew tired of it and rejected love ever since. But, the loneliness began to consume him. Now he doesn't know what to do and he feels unwanted.

"Hey!" he turned around, surprised. It was a woman standing farther away. "Y-You can see me?" the girl nodded, taking careful steps towards him. "How? Nobody can see me." he was confused.

"Well..." The woman then stood still, her wings shooting from her back. "I guess you can say we're the same." Yoongi couldn't believe it. Her wings weren't black, but they were white.

"What happened to you?" she shakes her head, walking toward the dark spirit. "I can help you." she gives a small smile. "Just take my hand. I promise I'm not a threat."

"How can I trust you?? Trusting in people leads to betrayal. I think I've had enough of that." She felt hurt, because she knew he must've struggled.

"I can't hurt you. I wouldn't want to." Yoongi was conflicted. "I.. I don't know." "Let's start with introductuons. My name is Y/n. What's yours?"

"Y/n. " she nods. "Yoongi. Yoongi Min." she smiles. "That's a cute name." he scoffs at her, but soon takes her hand. "I will never leave you alone." she whispered into his ear. Soon, he began to feel sleepy.

...

"Hey.... Hey...." Yoongi groans, turning over in his bed.

Bed..

... Bed?!

He shoots up immediately. "What happened? What did I miss?" He heard a laugh, turning his head towards the sound.

"Y/n!" he got up from bed and pulled her into his embrace. "Whoa....hi." she chuckles, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I told you. I'll never leave you alone." she whispers.