dating my idols(BTS)

Outline:

Meeting a group that you've been adoring for years is any fan's dream. They would love to meet the boys who saved their life.

But imagine being in a relationship....

..

...

....

With ALL of the members?

And it's not by choice....

____________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"They haven't said anything in a while." said Y/n. She was waiting for what seemed like 2 hours for a response. "Maybe they're rehearsing for their comeback. You know the choreography is intense for them." said her hair stylist Clarity.

"I suppose." she decided to let it go, walking onto the set. She steps onto the heavy pink floor mat, posing as if she's trapped in a box. The photographer loved it, earning a small thumbs up as the crew gazed.

"Melanin goddess realness." she jokes, winking at the camera. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THATS THE END FOR TODAY. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION." she shakes hands with those who visited. The sweet moment was sadly interrupted...

"This is her studio." Y/n was puzzled, looking at the group of men and their supposed manager. "I'm sorry, can I help you?" Kitty questions. "As a matter of fact, you can. Where's Miss Y/n?" said the one with silver hair.

"That would be me." Y/n decided to walk over, hands to the front of her. "May I ask what is going on here?" "Can we speak to you privately?" Not wanting to cause any issues, she agrees and lead them to her managers office for some privacy.

"This is my manager Keith." "We've met." Keith smiled, standing up to shake their hands. "What is going on here?" she didn't like the feeling she felt. It was a lot of tension and deception.

"You're going to be with BTS for a while." "You say this as if it's normal." she hides her anger in a death filled smile. "It's like human trafficking." The members gulped as they felt her aura.

"It's just business." she scoffs. "You're things are in the process of being transferred." "Keith!" she said, feeling betrayal. "You also have to share a limo with them. So get comfortable."

"And if I say no?" "Then your career in modeling is over. Period." Keith fixes his suit. "You're such a pig." Y/n excused herself and walked out of the office. But soon, her feet were off the ground and she was being carried. "What the hell?"

"Looks like you're stuck with us for a while." It was silver hair. His voice wasn't what she expected but she wouldn't let him  know. "Cat's got your tongue?" She refused to speak to him as she was placed inside of the limousine.

"This is like a dream." said the driver. "More like, my worst nightmare." she scoots closer to the door, making space so she wouldn't get touched.