savior (Hoseok)

"Hey!" she called out to the man in white as he stood over the dark hole

"Hey!" she called out to the man in white as he stood over the dark hole. "don't do that!" he just looks over his shoulder, not saying another word. "I don't know what you may have been going through, but you don't have to do this."

Reaching for his hand, she nearly gasped at how cold he was to touch. "You're freezing!" she pulls him away from the hole that leads to the unknown. "Come with me." she interlocks their fingers together.

He doesn't make any motion but he does tread behind her.

...

Sitting him down on her couch, she wraps a blanket around his body. Rubbing his arms, hoping to give him some warmth. He couldn't help but feel confusion as he looked at her. Why was she so concerned with his life?

"No matter how you feel, I can't let anything happen to you."

Grabbing his face, she makes him look into her eyes. "I refuse to let anything happen to you. I just can't." He felt her sincerity and for the first time, he nodded. She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm going to make you something to eat." he nods, following her and holding the blanket close. "What's your name? I was about to call you the angel in white." he blushed at the name. "Hoseok."

"Hoseok?" she turns away from the store. "Yes." she nodded, turning around. "You wanted to ask me something..." she nodded, feeling as if he read her mind.

"I'm afraid to ask. I don't want to trigger anything." she says, holding her arm as she felt awkward.

"But what I do want to say, is that I'm going to be here for you. That you can count on." he then smiles, leaning on her shoulder as he watched her cook.

...

"Who's that?" Namjoon questions, holding his chin in confusion

"Who's that?" Namjoon questions, holding his chin in confusion. "This is my savior, Y/n." Hoseok wraps his arm around her shoulder, slight blush on their cheeks.

"Savior?" Yoongi questions, feeling intrigued. he nodded. "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here. I can't live without her."