(title) 2

Part 2 of (title)

____________________________________

It's been 2 months.

2 months of flashing lights, fake smiles, and sloppy cheek kisses.

2 months of arguing, fake hugs, and fake affection.

And ALREADY, he said something controversial.

"What the hell jay??" she mumbled, shaking her head as she watched the people on Twitter comment on his immaturity

"What the hell jay??" she mumbled, shaking her head as she watched the people on Twitter comment on his immaturity. "Honey I'm home!" Jay says sarcastically as he walks into her apartment. "Whatever kigga. What the fuck is this?"

"That, my dear, is profiting." "No, this is the exact reason why I stopped listening to your dumb ass. You're such an asshole." Before she had the chance to walk off, he pulls her by the arm.

"I don't see such a big deal. It's business baby." "That logic is gonna cause you to be alone in life. Don't say I didn't tell you so." she pushed his hand off, shaking her head. Hearing a knock, they both fixed their posture. "Am I interrupting?" Y/n smiled and shook her head at Chungha.

"No...not at all." Y/n shakes her head, causing Jay to look at her. "What's going on?" She grabs the remote and cuts on the projector and the reaction to his clout strategy was displayed on the wall.

"I told his dumb ass that he caused some bullshit." Y/n takes out her phone, typing out a tweet. "And you didn't stop him?" "I didn't know about this until 5 minutes ago!" Jay then interrupts. "I don't see the problem."

"But those same people who support bands and solo artists can make your life a living nightmare. As a fan, I would know." Jay scoffs.

"Either you fix this shit... Or I break up with you. And you can kiss all of my fans goodbye. Considering you lost them after you took white boy under your wing, you won't have much of a fan base left."

Jay never seen Y/n like this. Sure they've had moments where they bicker, but behind the flashing lights, they actually had some fun. She never cursed him like this.

" and I mean that shit. " Y/n was past her breaking point.