im sorry(V and Rm)

Outline :

Outline :

Y/n isn't one to be manipulated and lied to.

Taehyung is her boss and they are having an affair. He's still with his woman, however.

Namjoon, a friend of Taehyung, has been feeling her for a while, not knowing about the affair.

That is... Until today....
____________________________________

"Baby?" Taehyung asked, hands resting on her thigh. "Yes boss?" "You don't have to call me that now, we're all alone." "Well we aren't really alone now are we?" she groans as he snatches the book from her and tossing on the floor. "Kitty," "No." she moves his hands away from her.

"Y/n?" "I'll see you later." Pulling her skirt up and gathering her things, she walked out of his office. "Dick.." she mumbled, fixing her glasses.

She was so lost in her own thoughts, she bumps into Namjoon. "I'm so sorry." she says quickly, continuing her walk. "Hey, wait." Namjoon grabs her arm. "We need to talk." Sighing, she agrees to meet with him.

Once they reach a room on the far side of the workplace, Namjoon closes the door. "Look." he pulls her by the neck, pressing his lips against hers. "Joon, wait." she mutters as his hands began to wander. "I can't help it anymore, Y/n."

Their clothes were tossed and Namjoon made love to her right against the wall. She scratched hard on his back, not able to take the intense pleasure he was giving her. He wasn't rough with her and she could only imagine if he was.

Now, they were on the floor of the sex filled room. "Namjoon. Wow." she couldn't even form the first sentence. "I'm sorry if I was too rough." "Rough? I could only imagine if it was intentional." They share a laugh.

"Listen..." Namjoon starts. "Before you even say anything, there's something that you need to know." she starts, putting her bra back on. As she explained the details of her affair with Taehyung, she could tell that he was upset.

"And I can't do that to you. I'm not the right one for you." she slips on her flats, pressing her lips onto his. "You deserve better than me. I'm... I'm not what you deserve."

Giving him one last look, she walks out of the room. Tears fell down his face as he fixed himself up. Y/n wiped her face free and walked out of that building.

Little did they know, she handed in her resignation letter to the CEO. Her departure takes place immediately.