house maid(Wooyoung)

Wooyoung🙄 ft. Christian Yu💓

"Hello?!" He called for what seemed like the third time that day

"Hello?!" He called for what seemed like the third time that day. "Either you come out now or I make you." He warned. "This dress is  ugly as hell. I'm not wearing this everyday." Y/n called out from the bathroom.

"I don't care if it's ugly. Get out of the bathroom!" Y/n groans, pulling up her strapless bra for the fifth time.  "What type of fetish does this man have?" She asks herself, looking into the mirror.

  "What type of fetish does this man have?" She asks herself, looking into the mirror

She walks out of the bathroom to show off her ugly uniform. "Do I have to wear this ugly thing?" "Yes, it's part of the rules. Now get to work." He hands her a packet worth of things to do.

"Clean the basement?! Vacuum the stairs?! " she looks back at her, current , boss in disbelief. "What the fuck, man?!" She exclaimed, grabbing the wipes and the bucket with a sponge.

She begins to do the small tasks first, washing his dishes and doing the laundry.

~
~
~

Wooyoung thought it woould be a great idea to throw a house party with more than 200 people. "Go get some drinks for us!" He yelled out to the maids.

Yes. Plural.

Y/n rolls her eyes and grabs the silver tray. "You're new here?" She turned around to see a beautiful pale woman. "I'm Chan-mi. What's yours?"

 What's yours?"

"Y/n. And yeah I am. Is it obvious?" She rubs the back of her neck, Chan-mi smiles at her shyness. "Just a little. How'd you meet him?" Chan-mi questions.

"We used to be friends." Y/n didn't like going into details but she was at least going to give Chan-mi some sort of explanation. "Things happened and I didn't expect to see him again. Now I'm stuck with him indefinitely."

Y/n grabbed the cups they had been filling and placed them on the tray and walked through the crowd. "Drink?" She would ask and only a select few took drinks.

As she made her way to Wooyoung, she passed him and the people around him the remaining glasses. "Where do you think you're going?" Wooyoung calls out as she stepped away. Y/n scoffs and kept walking.

"Hey!" She ended up bumping into someone. "Sorry." She mumbled and was about to go but they grabbed her arm. "Have we met somewhere?"

 "Have we met somewhere?"

"Christian....hi." Y/n instantly bit the inside of her cheek. "W-w-What are you doing here?" "I was invited." He said in a duh tone. "Right, right, yeah."

It got so awkward at that point so she decided to bid farewell and walk away. "Why do you make things awkward? We were friends,Y/n."

Y/n sighed, walking back to him. "We were friends. But you and I both know that-" "Didn't I tell you to come back?!" Hearing Wooyoung saved Y/n life at that particular moment.

"Am I interrupting?" Wooyoung looks Christian up and down. "No. Just small talk." She said, looking at Christian

Turning back to Wooyoung, she states " I'm gonna get back to work." "You and I are going to talk later." "Fuck off." She replied, bumping into both men as she went to the kitchen to make drinks.

~
~
~

Sighing, she changed out of that maid dress and decided to wear something more fitting for a party. A black shirt revealing a gold bralette with a matching belt on some black jeans.

She feels her back pocket vibrate, gravvjng it to see that she got a text

Christian: meet me at [whatever place you want..]... We need to talk about this.

"He's never going to let this go." She rolled her eyes and texted back.

"Raincheck on the party then." She mumbled and grabbed her gold Nikes. "Where are you going dressed like that?"

Wooyoung had changed into something more comfortable, wearing sweats and a wife beater.

"To either cut ties or mend a bridge. Why? Are you going to drive me?" "That doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually." He nodded. "Whatever. Just don't act like you own me."

"But I do own you-" "NOT outside of this mansion, you don't." She corrected, snatching the keys off of the wall.

...

The car ride was filled with soft RnB music, Arin Ray to be specific. The beat of the song made the car ride less tense.

" You can stay in here." She said as he pulled up yo their destination. He grabbed her hand, stopping her movements. "What?" He wanted to be open, but...

" Just don't embarrass yourself. Or me." He spills. Scoffing, she hoped he would at least be honest to himself and make this a lot easier.

"What's embarrassing is our past." The words were harsh but her stoic gaze made it heartbreaking. "Had I known you were going to be this type of boy, I would never try being with you in the first place."

"Y/n.." the slam of his car door stopped him from saying anything else.

"DAMN IT!" He punched his steering wheel as he watched her enter the small establishment.