Once a bad girl, always a bad girl pt1

Gloria's prov~

My face cringes as the sight of daylight strikes up. I hated the sound of mornings and also the sound of my alarm clock going off so I'd smash it all day long. As much as I hated mornings I had to get ready.
My face cringes at the sight of my bathroom recked. I turned red facing my two roommates Lila and Sofie. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just seeing things..... Turns out I wasn't.... My whole house was recked.. For some reason I thought it was the two so without thinking I turned to them in anger and yelled...
It was scary because I never yelled at them before so of cures they were shocked.

Lila's prov~

I wake up and the first thing I see is my whole dorm recked (btws it's a dorm and not a house) I was about stepping into the toilet as I saw broken furniture every where..... I saw Sofie and she was shocked as me.
We both headed to Gloria's room to see if her's was in any damage... Turns out we were right at first sight. We had no idea why the whole dorm was in shreds..... Out of the blue Gloria opened the door and was very mad and suddenly yelled at us simply because she thought we were behind it all.....

Gloria's prov~

My head span in anger and I asked once more "who the hell did this"
They were frightened cause I used my deep voice which they didn't like at all...
They froze effortless to even say a word....
Lila stuttered out 'we did nothing'
Sofie too was in shock. I then realized that they were scared of me and they didn't like the way I questioned them so I apologize......
They were nearly about to cry but luckily I hugged them..
I asked of who could do such a thing..
They both looked at each other baring no thought in mind. We found it strange so we involved the school authority.

Someone's prov~

I got a call from dorm 116 saying there was a huge problem at hand.
I rushed there seeing the whole dorm was in a huge down fall.
I asked who was behind this but they all looked clueless so I just cut to the chase.

Sofie's prov~

'We are going to have to go through an investigation' said the man with a huge wast wallet.
At first it was all about neatness but now it's all about destruction?? Waw
I wondered of who would break into our dorm and mess it up?
Thoughts flew from one corner to another. Suddenly I felt a sly tap up my shoulder.. It was Lila.
Lila held me and said that everything would be alright and all... With that saying my heart felt at ease.

Couple of minutes later we were told to share dorms with other people..
The whole school was racing to have one of us (we were known as the popular girls there) We didn't know who to pick so we drew straws on it. Gloria got the longer straw so apparently she chose last, I got the slightly shorter one so I'd be the second to choose so yeah!!! Lila was choosing first.

Lila's prov~

So I chose first and looks like I chose the right dormmate. I chose Rocky seeing he was pleasant, calm, nice and clean. He was so happy to have me as a forth roommate. So far so good it was Sofie up next and the hall way went silent as they were all waiting for her decision. Sofie loved tension so she took it very slow. They were dying to know who she would pick then out of no where a guy with deep blue ocean eyes and a beautiful shade of brown coloured hair rushed in grabbing her hand yelling SHES COMING WITH ME!!

Sofie was sad at first but also felt very special. Seeing from her sight she felt adored. Then it was Gloria's turn.

All raced to pull her aside just to get her but all got shoned at.

Gloria's prov~

Don't you dare!! I yelled out of frustration. Yes I gave all of them the look I'd give my siblings when they'd lie to me about something or the other. I swon my head through the crowd in search of Nathaniel.

Sadly I did not see him... It was so awful and effortless. Suddenly I heard foot steps slowly.... Nathy is that you? I asked with a curious look up my face. Recognizing that beautiful voice I yelled out NATHANIEL!!

I rushed in for a hug as soon as possible making everyone else loose their faith in having me as their roommate. I came in for a kiss as well and with a curious question 'where were you nathy? Obviously he had a funny but cute excuse ' I over slept 😁'
A big smile lit on my face as he picked up my things and took me to his dorm with his other three roommates also known as his best friends also known as the most popular boys in school. It didn't matter to me if they were as popular as me.... As long as I was with Nathaniel I guaranteed I'd be fine.

Hours later~

Nathaniel's prov~

I was so happy seeing Gloria today.
I loved it as she was happy to see me too. The thing was that I didn't like the idea of having her stay with me in my dorm filled with my friends Max, Zayn and Chris. The thought of loosing her to those slightly stupid goons made my bones cringe...
I felt the love of my life slip out of my hand gradually.... NO!!! I yelled with a desperate look on my face. Gloria could hear my voice all the way across her room. She got worried so she ran straight up to me with a question 'what's wrong Nathy?' I froze for a second then asked.... Do you love me?
At first Gloria froze at that question with me already loosing hope and shaking my pride away if I had any...
Then Gloria immediately turned the question around asking 'do you love me?? Firsly..... I gave her the look of consideration then answered...why would you ask me that... You know I love you with all my heart and soul you crazy girl!! I took a seat almost loosing hope for my relationship with her. I then felt a smooth touch on my shoulders with a calm voice saying mockishly 'why would you ask me that... You know I love you with all my heart and soul you crazy boy!!!'
A smirk rose as Gloria gave me a big hug saying.. "Nathy..... Don't you ever think that I don't love you..that makes me emotional and sad. You should always know that my love for you is unconditional " I rushed in for a hug as she blushed. I loved Gloria so much that I couldn't even think of loosing her!!!

Hey guys!!!!
Sorry for the set back.
I was so cut up in exams and reading other stories that I forgot about mine 😅
Hope u liked this part and btws this is not the end part Two's up next!!!
So make sure u vote and if u wanna live a comment then do so. love ya!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖