Sofie is my monster

Sofie's POV;

I woke up to the sunshine and my little bunny by my side. I couldn't take my eyes off her neither could I stop myself from admiring her. She looked so cute, really beautiful....how did I get this kind of a mate honestly??

She moved slightly away from the bed almost falling off. I caught her and placed her back up the bed as she opened her eyes. She blushed softly much,I could definitely take her as red. I had to move to the bathroom where I took my bath. For some reason she didn't want to stay in there so she left.

Lila's POV;

Opened my eyes to gaze upon someone so beautiful.... She was holding me but let go of me when my body layed down the bed. She left to go to take a bath. I didn't want to be there because often she would come out all wet and I'd look at her not wanting to take my eyes off her so...adios amigo😂.

I stepped out of her room leading myself to the dining table where the rest were. All looked at me with smirks glued to their faces. Zayn came up to me whispering something that kept me cold.

So how was your night with Sofie all over you?

They all held in their laughs as I sat down shoving my brush in my mouth. Gloria was right besides me and was giggling. I didn't find it funny but for some reason it was funny to the others. After brushing I took the basket filled with muffins and shoved them into my tiny mouth and walking away. I felt a lot of laughter around me but I didn't care. I walked away slamming the door behind me.

•••

I dashed out seeing I was prepared and ready for what ever came up today.

I ran across the hall was in full speed as a familia grip held me.  She was really close. My heart throbbing and my gaze clashing. She was indeed close.

Too much bunny?

Sofie asked me looking directly into my eyes. What was going to happen? I did not know.

Hmm....

Yes or no bunny?

Why does she call me bunny?!
Its really possessive.

Y-yes....

I said with Sofie letting me go and me falling helplessly on the floor. Something was off. Was she really going to leave me.... Again!?  I closed my eyes hoping she wouldn't when she went down looking at me. Her unusual smile popped up. Can she not always place it?! She went lower till we were one inch away from each other. The gap disappeared with her forcefully kissing me. The force she put in the kiss was nothing like I'd ever seen. I lost air and passed out. I don't know why.....

•••

I woke up on a bed. I was ok at least. I found myself in Sofie's room where my eyes settled on an upset and scared alpha. Sofie was upset and I could feel it. I walked to her placing my hand on her. She turned immediately to cuddle me and she was in tears.... She.....she.....she was scared and angry at the same time but all fell when I realized that she was mad at herself. I kissed her forehead making her calm. She pushed herself towards me. I love her....I don't want her feeling insecure. ..

I'm a monster..... I....

Sofie?

I'm a monster....I hurt you....I made you pass out....its

I liked it....

Huh?

Surprising huh?

I almost killed you...

Pfff Sofie i know how this is.... Look at me.....

Uhhu?

I just lost breath😂.

But you fainted

Cuz I lost breath😂 Sofie it's normal. I wasn't prepared that's why

But-

No buts k? 😂

Uh....aren't you scared?

Why should I ?

Uh....

Hehe😂, that's why I love you!!❤

Huh?

You get so confused sometimes and you look really cute!😂

Hehe, you know your the most cutest bunny I've ever seen.

Stop calling me a bunny!

😂😂😂nope!

Hmm mm😂, you aren't anyone's monster. You are my monster understand!?

Kk bunny😂😻

Hehe....

We both went out the room with everyone waiting for our arrival. Seemed like everyone knew what happened....

Sofie you ok now?

Asked Gloria in concern for the other. I was the one laying lifeless and they're asking if she was ok?! Waw now I see how friends are😂.

Why are you asking her? I was the one laying lifeless and your concerned about her.Waw this is amazing.

Quit being jealous Lila😂

What I'm not!

Yes you are!😂

Said Gloria.

The thing is when you passed out....Sofie was scared and panicking...she was really worried so she took you to her room and was walking around the room rapidly. Coursing herself the whole time calling herself a monster....

Gloria stated with my gaze shifting to Sofie as she lowered her gaze in shame. I giggled because she looked really beautiful...

Well she is a monster...

All were in shock hearing the statement that came out my mouth.

She is my monster and I don tend to share her with anyone😼.

All bursted out in laughter seeing me muffle my right cheek. I could feel Sofie smirk.

She walked close by giving me a peck as we all lead ourselves out of the dorm to the cafeteria.

FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!~😂

Ok I know. To much LilaxSofie drama but I'll continue with the others in other chapters😘

Vote and comment if u like😂.

Love y'all💖💖😻