Erased ~

Someone's pov ~

Pain reached Gloria from different directions. Gloria's heart froze forgotten. She endured so much heart ache yet did not say a word.

Nathaniel left his room for her knowing he could not kick her out of the dorm. It looked like it didn't matter to him where Gloria stayed, as long as she was far away from him as possible.

Every day Gloria spent without Nathaniel was like hell to her. She had no one by her side...... She lost track of her best friends so she assumed she had no one. She'd roll side ways on the bed wishing Nathaniel was back in her life. She always dreamt of it happening and every dream of Her's would always come true but for this dream, it hardly came to pass. Gloria always banged her head on the wall bleeding and asking herself why she did that to him. Blood flew like water each and every time. Shortly it grew on her. The pain in banging her head on the wall hardly effected her, apart from the part she bled, seeing the blood drip each time reminded her of Nathaniel, it was good as dying silently than living a life where the love of her life turned back each and every time they came in face to face.

Gloria's pov ~

I see him smile like what I'm going through doesn't matter to him. He'd always roll his eyes when looking at me as a sign of hatred. He despised of me like I was the devil himself. I grew weaker day by day. My lungs burning and my heart pounding fast as if I'd been chased by a pack of raging wolves.

Sometimes I wish I died. No one would actually care and that would be the best. It will save them from tears. I no longer hear from Sofie and Lila seeing they weren't as aggressive as they were a month ago. The hardest times rose like wild fire. The feeling of rejection stung my wolf. The feeling of rejection was as dreadful as anything, but I deserved it. I deserved the pain and immorality.

I deserved it all.

~

Someone else's pov~

Although Gloria and Nathaniel had their problems to solve some other two also had.

Lila and Sofie's behaviours changed a little ever since the whole "Gloria kissed Noah" thing. They felt retarded also knowing they were mates. Although they rejected each other face to face, they didn't because if they really did their lungs would burn and they'd be facing the exact same pain Gloria felt. They both had this spot in their hearts for each other but refused to reckon with each other.

Lila didn't think of herself as a lesbian but something about her hearing Sofie's name made her wolf "yip". She didn't know what was wrong but one thing was for sure, she needed Sofie's love badly but was afraid of getting rejected again.

Lila was at the cafeteria sitting all alone thinking of Sofie when Rocky stood right in front of her. Sofie was present gazing upon the two as Lila moved to the other side of the bench as Rocky sat besides her gazing admiring her beauty. This made Sofie who was watching really angry but she couldn't do anything and that made matters worse. Lila kept on smiling and saying thank you to every word that came out of Rocky's mouth. Shortly Rocky started taking advantage of her through moving up close and grabbing her by her hand. Lila felt the act was wrong but couldn't do anything about it. Rocky then surprisingly laid a kiss on her well shaped lips with Lila widening her eyes and Sofie looking blankly. Lila then looked around seeing Sofie sitting and watching the show called her misery. Anger filling in her vanes as she stormed off with Lila pushing Rocky off her chasing after Sofie.

Lila ran in full wolf speed landing straight in the front of Sofie. She saw something that she had never seen before. Tears fled from Sofie's eyes as her heart bled out in pain. Of all the things that could have happened, it had to be seeing her own mate kiss another.